• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hey!

2labs

Thanks already for the great information. My name is Ken and I am from Altoona, PA, 45 minutes south of State College, Go Lions. My cigar experience has been on and off for a few years. I try to stick to the names that I know A.Fuente and Montecristo, but now I am looking to expand my horizon. Please help with suggestions or information. Also my father has been working in our local cigar/pipe shop and has now suggested that we buy it. Sounds great but my knowledge is so limited so please offer your wisdom and experiences. As my name states I have two labs that are great bird dogs. I spend most of my free time in the woods or on a stream. Have a great day.

Welcome to CP! Spend a little time here and I'm sure all your questions will be answered.

Welcome to CP from Charlottesvllle, VA. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to CP from SC!!!

Uncle PreEmbargo wants You!!!
To join the Newb World Order!!!

Welcome to CP!! Wish you and your dad well in your new venture!! :)

Welcome from Alaska!
Tons of good info here- just look around. And be sure to check out the Newbie Sampler thread A great way to start trying new cigars!

Howdy Ken and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey Ken, welcome from the Motor City. Pull up a chair, fire up a stick, and grab a beer, it's 5 O'clock somewhere! :laugh:

John V.