• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hi from the UK

Johnny

Hi wonderful site, don't think I've seen such a large number of cigar smokers on one forum before.

Hopefully get to share some cigar reviews and news with you all. I think the UK maybe a bit too far for a cigar pass!!!! but I have quite a few cigars in stock at the moment and a couple of good cigar merchants in the US that also ship to the UK, so should have plenty of cigar tastings to share in common.

See you on the forum

Johnny

:)

Welcome, we like some of your merchants that ship to the US too. :whistling:

Already starting to feel at home, thanks for all your welcomes :)

Had a Gurka last night, the one with the cedar strip at the foot. Lovely cigar, but had much more of a punch than I thought it would have. Tonight I think I'll try a La Perla Habana and hopefully see you all around tomorrow. :)

Robbmt said:
Welcome, we like some of your merchants that ship to the US too. :whistling:
[snapback]200299[/snapback]​

:laugh: So True!!!

Hope you feel at home here bro. I always like to hear from the overseas BOTLs (brothers of the leaf). Have you tried the new R.A. Belisco that was only released in the UK? Let me know what you think about it :thumbs:

Welcome to CP from NEW York. My thoughts and prayers are with the Londoners! The Brits are strong and they are not going to cave in. A people and country that survived the intense bombings of WWII have already proven themselves. I am going to go get a Churchill from my humi and smoke it in his honor!!