• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High and Fast

GilV

Ok looking to start one more pass. No special rules just a fast turnaround and high quality pass. I have too much stuff in my humi.Here is the line upDon Carlos Presidente
Don Carlos Belicoso
Don Carlos #3
Hemingway Work of Art
Hemingway Signature - Aged over a yer
Romeo & Julieta Exhibicion #3 - ISOM
Bolivar - ISOM
Por La Ragaña Petit Corona -ISOM
Padron Anniversarion Natural
Padron Anniversarion Maduro
Looking for 5 or 6 playes .:cool:

Great Googly Moogly, what a lineup Gil! Count me in on this one. Snailer being sent.

I'd love to get in on one of your passes Gil. Count me in!Dave :cool:

So far got snailers fromShadow
Wolfman (aloha)
firelarz
DaveWFGoing fast:cool:

This pass is now closed. EdGar, Keith you both are in. Please e-mail snailers. Trying to send it off tomorrow or Saturday:cool:

I need snailers people so far I only have them forShadow
Wolfman (aloha)
firelarz
DaveWF
EdGar
KeithS
DarrenRLast call guys.:cool:

I'm so excited!
Any idea what the pass order will be?Dave :cool:

BONUS ROUND . . . BONUS ROUND. . . BONUS ROUND . . . BONUS ROUND
One more thing. You guys know I love to complicate matters so here is goes.  I am giving  two "bonus packs" which will be sent AFTER the pass arrives back.1) To the person who has the best put/take factor (They put more quality in than they take) goes the  "High" award.2) To the person who takes the least amount of time between delivery and sending the package goes the  "Fast" award.To the "High Award" winner a bonus pack consisting of a Trinidad Fundador, an Opus X and P-150.To the "Fast Award" winner a bonus pack consisiting of an Opus X, and a BTL.Good Luck
:cool:

DaveSInce I don't have all the snailers I can't but it will probably start in Hawaii so I pay the most postage. Then it will work its way from the west coast to the east then central part of the US. Keith will probably go last unless he wants to go first and is willing to send the box to Hawaii.:cool: