• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High and Fast

I ask everyone to please be patient with me. The personal problems I 've been having are not yet fully resolved. While on my way to re-mail the pass on Tuesday I discovered that I left the credo at home. My mind/heart is not fully on this pass and for that I am sorry. Things were not like this when I first proposed the pass. But the circumstances have changed. I am going through some personal turmoil (SP?) and I can't seem to focus.Please be patient with me I'll get back to you in a few days. Once again I am sorry for letting you guys down.

Hey Gil, don't worry about it.  We've all had problems before, so we'll all be patient with you.  If you remember, my last pass (Just Another Basic...) was a little late getting off the ground - no one complained. Take your time.  Try and get things resolved to your satisfaction and then get the box going.  No one's going to die waiting for the box to arrive (geez, at least I HOPE no one's going to die).
You're passes seem to be of such high quality that a little anticipation will just make it that much sweeter in the end.Dave :cool:

I agree with Dave on this one. Plus we are a family here and we also all remember that personal and family business always should come first smokes can wait!:)
Besids that age does them good. LOL Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Hope everything works out for you.
DarrenR

Gil,
No prob here. Like DarrenR said, we all are family most everyone here has either traded/passed with each one before no biggie.Now lets just settle this by putting a partie "150" in the box for all remaing people ;)

Not that I'm trying to hurry him or anything... but has anyone heard anything from Gil recently?  Everything alright there, Gil???Dave :cool:

Hey Gil, like was said, take care of yourself first, we will all be here, and some of us have a good supply of gars to smoke till new ones come in anyway. Good luck....Larz

I hate to be the antsy one here, but where's Gil?Dave :cool:

I am here. Things are getting back to normal. WIll be letting you guys know in a few days about re-starting this pass.
Unless I hear from anyone I will assume all who were in are in.

Changed my mind. Sorry. Please send me a quick  e-mail (no messages or posts please just an e-mail) stating if you are IN or OUT of this one. No new players please this pass is closed I am only confirming the players.Also please read my post on the extra bonus round. Make sure you understanbd how to win the BTL, the Opus X and the P-150.Here are the players (in order)1. Ed - KY
2. Shadow - WV
3. Texcigar - VA
4. FireLarz - NY
5. CharlesB - MA
6. DarrenR - OH
7. Wolfman - HI
8. Micheal Hervey - AZ
9. Gil V. - TX again the cigar line-up is:Don Carlos Presidente
Don Carlos Belicoso
Don Carlos #3
Hemingway Work of Art
Hemingway Signature - Aged over a yer
Romeo & Julieta Exhibicion #3 - ISOM
Bolivar - ISOM
Por La Ragaña Petit Corona -ISOM
Padron Anniversarion Natural
Padron Anniversarion Maduro   There are two Opus X one BTL, one Partagas P-150 and one Trinidad Fundador (ISOM)  for the extra bonus.Please send the confirmation e-mails as soon as possible.
:cool:

Dam sorry I missed this one sounds great. Enjoy guys. Hopefully I can get into the next one!!!

Don't worry Joe there are plenty of awsome pass starters in this BB. There will be more and better ones I'm sure.:cool:

Hey Gil, email sent. Just incase, I wont be around June 6-12, I am going to Vegas and Arizona. I dont want to miss getting this pass. I sure wouldnt get the fastest turn around being gone like that. Thanks and see you guys soon...Larz

No problem.Awaiting one more confirmation if I don't get it in two days the pass goes out anyway

Hey Gil, what happened to my name?
I sent you an email last week.Dave :confused:

DaveYour name has not changed (I hope) it was ommited by accident to protect the inocent. You are in the pass of course. Just got the last confirmation. So WIll be putting it together tonight.

Who told you I changed my name? You know I'll have to kill them now.Respectfully,
Steve :cool: