• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High Octane Pass

Where is the box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm impatient?

Whats the status of the HO pass ? This really started out strong and now its just kinda of a wimper. I WANT DETAILS!michael

pass arrived safe in NJ yesterday afternoon. it's a beauty! i will post puts/takes by tonight and pass will go out tomorrow to Shadow. (we are still skipping marty, aren't we?)

it's on it's way, bill. 0300 6000 0004 1420 4512
it's insured, so you'll have to sign for it.

Hey Guys!I FINALLY updated the web page.  Take a look t the inventory, I was about 3 weeks behind... :phttp://www.catsoris.com/cigar.htmlHey Andy! When R we going to herf???catman

Any idea where this one is?? My return date guess is looking good. LMAO

Got the box today, so it's coming home to Andy real soon. Took 34 points worth and put in 69 points worth. I gotta say that for all the build up to this pass I was a bit dissapointed. By the time it got to me there really wasn't much in it to pick from that I would actually smoke. Maybe that's because I'm a cigar snob but I like what I like and there wasn't much in there due to several people late inthe pass that didn't add very many if any to the pass. I can't blame them either, though. I won the trivia contest to go last and thought I was going to have a big selection to choose from and was even more inrigued by some of Don's future puts, which turns out he couldn't find anything he liked I guess. Oh well, next time if I win the trivia I'll choose to go first. LMAO So, it'll be back to you in a few days Andy, I'll post the tracking number tomorrow.

Actually I was kinda bummed I was only second when the order first went out and then I got stoked realizing that try as he may Catman couldnt make much of a dent and I found myself with some nice aged smokes 5 years average plus a Opus#2 :) That sux you are bummed Matt but pull out a WOA maddie and lets toast Andy to a excellent job well done ! Thanks again Andy! (Edited by Michael harvey at 5:19 am on April 4, 2001)

Tracking number USPS 0304 7990 000 6943 1339 Don't get me wrong, the box had some great stuff in it, just not much that I know I would smoke. I still put some choice things in for Andy and he is going to be very happy with the contents of the box. Just wish a few other people would have put in more of what they said they were going to add. Would have made it more fun for everyone. Might think about that WOA maddie tonight, leaning towards a SP corona gigante woith three + years of age though. :)