• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High Roller Lottery #7

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
It's about time to get this one started again. I'll need to know if everyone is still in.

You all know the rules!!!

0 - Moki - WINNER
1 - Fast4dr - in transit
2 - joxxy -
3 - Joe -
4 - Treamayne -
5 - quito60 -
6 - Kurtcigar1 - in transit
7 - other1 -
8 - Beefcube -
9 - bryan h -

This is a High End Premium Lottery. If you cannot afford to send a minimum of two(2) $8-$10+++ cigars to our winner, do not sign up and if you are signed up, please give your number to someone who will play fair. Do not send out a $4 stick and claim that you paid $8 for it. If you are paying $8 for a common $4 stick, you need to find another tobacconist. ...and do not send four $5 sticks either. Any questions try PM’ing the past winners – let them tell you the sticks they've been getting - that’s the least they can do for all of their winnings!

Also, if you can't mail your cigars in a timely manner, you should also consider given up your number. I know things come up and if that's the case, that is fine, just tell the winner what he can expect.

Thanks to SD for the eloquent statement of the rules....

Looks like we will need to postpone this until we get everyone confirmed and find someone to fill the empty spot

SORRY FOLKS!

Been pretty tied up of late, but things should be settling down a bit....

I'm still in if you'll have me.... :)

how about we finally get this lotto going!!! We have a few spots open and a few guys that still need to confirm or let me know that they want out

I'm in if you guys will have me.

I am a newbie, but I will always give more than less.

Joe

Back