• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High Roller Lottery #7

Joe I need to know what # you want.

We still need 3 more people to get this thing going. Please make sure you read and understand the rules prior to signing up.

Thanks,
Mike

Beefcube said:
Is this thing still alive .... did I miss anything ? ?
we still are in the need of 1 more person!!!. Once the spot is filled I will ask that all confirm that they are still in since this has taken forever :( Then we'll chose the date for the drawing :thumbs:

I couldnt find the Original Lottery thread, how is this winner chosen? Im interested.
Bryan :thumbs:

OK, count me in for Number 9. Let me know which lottery the number is coming from and when the next playing is. Should be fun. Thanks fast4dr.
Bryan :thumbs:

Alright we finally filled this up!!!! We will be holding the drawing this weekend. I will post details of the drawing this evening :thumbs:

Here we go......

This lotto will be decided by the 1st number of New York Lotto's Numbers Game. The drawing will be held on Saturday July 3rd, 2004. We will be using the evening drawing which is held between 7:35pm-7:55pm. You can view lotto results here.

If you have any questions please make them know prior to the drawing.

Thanks and good luck :thumbs:

And the numbers were 0-3-5

Making moki the winner

Congrats moki!!!!!

Congrats Moki !
...now lets see...what cigars doesn't Moki have?
Moki I found these new cigars just for you, Newports.. ya get 20 in a pack :D

Woooohoooo!!! :D High roll away boys, my address is in my profile.

BTW Beef, doesn't have to be a cigar I don't have -- I always accept Opus. :)

I was fully expecting to win this week, so when Moki won I was caught completely off guard. ??? My humble offerings should ship tomorrow, NLT Thursday.:thumbs:

j