• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High Roller Lotto #3

kurt,

the wife says I got your package (and so does USPS.) I'm still outta town or I would have posted sooner...thanks man!!

peace,
Mike

Got sticks from 4 people so far.

Thanks for the awesome sicks!

Mike :thumbs:

Hey guys,

I’m still pretty new here, that’s why I asked before the lottery took place what was considered kosher to send to the winner. SD responded saying “$8-$10+++ range” and sir-smokes and JoeInvest both agreed. No one else chimed in to correct them if they thought this was incorrect. Based on this I can only assume everyone agreed.

I have gotten excellent sticks from a bunch of people and have thanked you personally for them. Some of you went above and beyond (I’m certainly not upset about this) and others simply sent 2 excellent sticks (definitely not upset about this either). Unfortunately, I did receive some decent sticks from someone, but certainly not Premium sticks that I personally would have associated with this particular lottery. When I signed up, I decided that if I lost I would send a PAM and a Monte #4.

All I want to say to the group is this:
If you are active in a lottery, you should send what is supposed to be sent. If you are unable to fulfill this obligation, simply bow out of the lottery. No one in the lottery will be upset with you for jumping ship. It’s simply not fair to be in and have a chance at winning some really premium sticks and then when you loose, just to send a few $3 - $7 sticks.

Thanks,
Mike

update

0 - SD Stack received
1 - Ellman received
2 - Sir Smokes
3 - mhn The Weiner
4 - Lost Texan received
5 - Shadow received
6 - Kurtcigar received
7 - ricmac25 En Route
8 - Joe invest received
9 - Guyanaboy

Well put, MHN. I totally agree, and like the way that you stated this.

ALostTexan

if someone is leaving, i'd be happy to take their place :D

ignore tschoon. he's not important :p

update

0 - SD Stack received
1 - Ellman received
2 - Sir Smokes
3 - mhn The Weiner
4 - Lost Texan received
5 - Shadow received
6 - Kurtcigar received
7 - ricmac25 received