• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High Roller Lotto #4

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
Here we go again.

High Roller Lotto #4.

Please read this: This is a High End Premium Lottery Sorry for the Bitching but... ,If you cannot afford to send a minimum of two(2) $8-$10+++ cigars to our winner, do not sign up and if you are signed up, please give your number to someone who will play fair. Do not send out a $4 stick and tell me that you paid $8 for it when I ask you about it. If you are paying $8 for a common $4 stick, you need to find another tobacconist. ...and do not send four $5 sticks either.

Also, if you can't mail your cigars in a timely manner, you should also consider given up your number. I know things come up and if that's the case, that is fine, just tell the winner what he can expect.

Remember guys, I am the one people call when they don't get their sticks or the sticks they do recieve are sub-par. I don't need the hassle.

With that said, if you have problems getting your cigars, don't call me. Call the person who is responsible for sending them. I am only organizing this game. I have no desire to be the lottery police and lose friends over it.

The next drawing will be on Saturday December 13, 2003 at 6:59pmEST. Our will be based on the first number drawn in the SC Pick 3 Drawing.

Shadow has asked out of this drawing, so #5 is available if anyone wants it.

Our Players:

If you don't want to play this round, post here and the next person who asks (by posting here) will get the spot.

Good Luck!

0 - SD Stack
1 - Fast4dr
2 - Sir Smokes
3 - mhn
4 - Lost Texan
5 - tschoon
6 - Kurtcigar
7 - ricmac25
8 - Joe invest
9 - Captain B

I have no desire to be the lottery police and lose friends over it.

We ALL love SD :love: :love: :love:

Don't we boys?

So do as he sez and if you wanna get mad at someone get mad at ME. :D

Two rules:
1. SEND THE STICKS ON TIME
2. DON'T SEND CRAP

It sux when you win and people either don't send cigars or send them two months later. I've had these experiences in CigarPool and I tell ya it's no fun and it's not fair, especially to those who do play by the rules.

Come on #8, Daddy ain't won any of these lotos!!!

Oh yeah, GO #8 (I got that one in the regular lottery, you high end guys are outta my league!!)

Welcome Captain! You got 1. :thumbs:

EDITED because I am blind and Stupid. Fast had asked for #1 before Captain did but I didn't see it. Sorry for the mix-up.

Fast has #1.

Oops, I am sorry Fast. You get #1. I didn't see your post earlier. :(

Sorry Captain.

Capt -

If you wanna split that works for me. I'll take 1 month, you the next as far as sending out if we lose. If we win, we split. Let me know

By the way I/we are #1, tschoon is #5