• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High Roller Lotto #8

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
It's about time to get this one started again. I'll need to know if everyone is still in.

You all know the rules!!!

0 - Moki - IN
1 - Fast4dr - IN
2 - joxxy - IN
3 - Joe - IN
4 - Treamayne - IN
5 - quito60 - IN
6 - Kurtcigar1 - IN
7 - other1 - IN
8 - Beefcube - IN
9 - bryan h - IN

Waiting
cigarsarge
bfreebern
glovepuppy
camaroon4me

This is a High End Premium Lottery. If you cannot afford to send a minimum of two(2) $8-$10+++ cigars to our winner, do not sign up and if you are signed up, please give your number to someone who will play fair. Do not send out a $4 stick and claim that you paid $8 for it. If you are paying $8 for a common $4 stick, you need to find another tobacconist. ...and do not send four $5 sticks either. Any questions try PM’ing the past winners – let them tell you the sticks they've been getting - that’s the least they can do for all of their winnings!

Also, if you can't mail your cigars in a timely manner, you should also consider given up your number. I know things come up and if that's the case, that is fine, just tell the winner what he can expect.

Thanks to SD for the eloquent statement of the rules....

This lotto will be decided by the 1st number of New York Lotto's Numbers Game. The drawing will be held on Saturday August 21st, 2004. We will be using the evening drawing which is held between 7:35pm-7:55pm. You can view lotto results here.

If you have any questions please make them know prior to the drawing.

I'm game....

Lucky number four - the Death Number <Evil Grin>

Still waiting fro quito60 and moki to sse if they are still in. If I do not hear from them by Saturday the 14th the spots will open for new players

I'd like to be put on the waiting list in case someone drops. Thanks.

-B

TOP!
This is coming up this weekend. Are we full yet?

Moki should have no trouble staying in - after all he just took the last one so we know he has some smokes lying around. Unless he plans to win and run <grin>

Doubt that though......Where are ya man?

Sure, I'm in. Sorry, must have missed this thread somehow.

We are still on for Saturday. I have PM'd quito60 to see iff he is still in. He has until Wed. night to reply

Quito is in. We are full and ready to go on Saturday. Good Luck everyone :thumbs:

glovepuppy said:
bfreebern said:
I'd like to be put on the waiting list in case someone drops.
Me too. If that's ok.
Please add me to the waiting list as well!
I'm a sucker for giving away cigars!