• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

High Rollers #2

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
I've been really busy coming back from vacation and getting ready for the new school year. There was some interest in the High Roller Lottery. I didn't think we'd do this one every two weeks. This one ain't cheap y'know.

I was thinking more like once every month. Maybe we could pick a day of the month and that would be the official High Roller Lottery day.

If you want to go more often I guess we can change that. But I wanted this to be a once a month type of thing.

These were the participants last time. Some people have already confirmed for the next drawing:

0) SD Stack: confirmed
1) sir smokes a lot: confirmed
2) Kurtcigar1: confirmed
3) gr8full2day
4) ALostTexan: confirmed
5) Horse
6) Shadow: confirmed
7) Ricmac25: confirmed
8) JoeInvest: confirmed
9) Guayanboy: confirmed

The losers will send 2 cigars to the winner. Remember the cigars MUST be either Super Premium (PAM, Opus, etc.) or ISOM.

What are the thoughts on doing this once a month?

Once a month is good for me and I'm still in with #6.

I've been really busy coming back from vacation and getting ready for the new school year. There was some interest in the High Roller Lottery. I didn't think we'd do this one every two weeks. This one ain't cheap y'know.

I was thinking more like once every month. Maybe we could pick a day of the month and that would be the official High Roller Lottery day.

And you call yourself a gambler? Ha! :lookup:

What about me???? Can I join????

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey Steve I will give up my slot so you can be in this one. As long as you want to be no. 9. But if you win I want some of it :p

kurtcigar1 said:
If anyone else wants out, I'm ancious to jump in! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Kurt you can have my #2 this time, if I can have it back for the next lot. :)

list updated.

By the way we have an open spot. Joe.M. said he will stay out this time around.

I am definately in. Let me know when the Lotto will be held.

ALostTexan

Lets Go!

Looks like I am going to have to go to Vegas to get my gambling fix. Ya'll aren't helping. :D

What about # 3 & 5? See if anyone else wants these numbers.

Sorry for getting in your business Ric. Just thinking out load. ???