• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hillbilly Steaks for Christmas!

How do us non paypal types go about ordering?

Just ordered some myself... this better not be like Jerry's coffee :angry: :laugh: I've got enough vices already!

Robert

SO,

I hope you have planned well (Turkey Jerky) for all of your loyal customers' (Turkey Jerky) needs for the season. All of us (Turkey Jerky) would love (turkey Jerky) to bring some of your delicious goods (Turkey Jerky) to our families this year.

Anyway,
Have a wonderful (Turkey Jerky) week.

Josh

SO,

I hope you have planned well (Turkey Jerky) for all of your loyal customers' (Turkey Jerky) needs for the season. All of us (Turkey Jerky) would love (turkey Jerky) to bring some of your delicious goods (Turkey Jerky) to our families this year.

Anyway,

Josh

It'll take him less time to make the stuff than it did for you to edit the post! :laugh: <turkey jerky>

SO,

Anyway,

Josh

It'll take him less time to make the stuff than it did for you to edit the post! :laugh: <turkey jerky>

Yeah, I screwed that one up a few times. Finally got it, though.

OK OK, how much do you want???

Who, me? How thoughtful of you to ask.
The usual two pound order for me would be great.
Thanks!
We can chat over PM. Oh, and I was giving you a hard time, but if you are crushed with normal orders, don't give up time and cooker space for TJ.

Josh

My order arrived! Woot! The jerky is fantastic so far.

Hillbilly, or anyone else who beats him to it, what's the best way to keep the ribs stored for up to a week? Also, any suggestions for prep and cooking? I got the baby back ribs.

Wow this is insanely good jerky. I'm a believer. :thumbs: