• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hippie Pass!

Ok going through this thing right now, did inventory, everything is here. Cory, as one would expect of a freakshow hippie, borrowed from a few of the take spots for his puts in the five finger bags so nobody freak out if #2 isn't the purple microdots. P/T coming shortly, anyone know the value on this 2000 RYJ EL?
acid_test_sam.jpg

http://www.dead.net/30days/archive

The music of The Grateful Dead is meant to be shared and enjoyed by everyone. That's why we created the 30 Days of Dead. We at Dead.net realize that it was sometimes a little tougher than it should have been for you to download the music (especially that first week - sorry!), so we thought it only right that we give everyone a second chance to get every minute of the music. It's the kind thing to do.

Until the evening of December 8, 2010, we will keep this page and all of the links to the music live so that everyone has the chance to get and enjoy all of the songs. Just click on the song title to download the song.

Just wait until it gets to me. I was thinking about keeping it for warmer weather.

This pass has been canceled due to lack of attention. If your in possession of the pass, simply place it in your garage until further notice.

Thank-you

I might still have his # somewhere if you want me to give him a call...

I might still have his # somewhere if you want me to give him a call...

Sure...give him a call.

As a matter of fact, see if souldog can head over with his boys and root out the pass.

thelostgringo and thinde said they'll have smoked all of my cigars by the time this gets back and they'll need more soon!

Should we have a sing-along while we wait?
Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya;
Kum bay ya, the Lord, kum bay ya;
Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya,
O Lord, kum bay ya.

Someone's laughing, Lord, kum bay ya;
Someone's laughing, Lord, kum bay ya;
Someone's laughing, Lord, kum bay ya,
O Lord, kum bay ya.

He's doing you a favor Gary. Look at all the additional age they'll have on them. :D Roger, for one is very appreciative!