• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hit and Hit Hard!

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
Just wanted to say a very sincere and heartfelt thank you to the Fields family for their generosity, John you are too much man.

He managed to hand me my own ass with a box of amazing brews and box of cigars, of which one of my bucket list sticks!

The friends made here mean so much to me and I can't wait until our paths cross and we can sit down and share a smoke.

From a humbled man, thank you!

Jimmy & Kimberly

Jimmy,

Thank you so much for all of your help not so long ago! It was very kind of you to put up with me during my not so clever MacBook Air moments! You are a great and kind man and John and I can't wait to meet you and Kimberly soon! Enjoy!!

Great hit! Jimmy is one of the best dudes around!  :thumbs:

very nice hit John, Jimmy is definitely a very deserving brother!

Told you we wouldn't forget the help you gave with no expectation of anything I'm return. ;-)
Thanks Jimmy, I really do appreciate all you do for us and this place.

Serves you right, hahaha!
A great hit to a great guy!

He's a hard hitter, most of the time.  Did he include this seeeexxxxxyyyy picture in the box?

I didn't get that one but oh that pic is so so hawt. Look at that grin, like he knows something we don't!

Thanks for all the kind words guys, this place is second to none!

DICK!

No, seriously! You are a dick Brandon........