• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hmmmmmmmmm

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
So I walk past the door to see a gigantic black woman in what appears to be a bomb suit walking from her Fedex delivery truck to my front door. I stop, I peer, I stare wondering what the hell this lady is doing. So I back away from the door, while continuing to stare through the tempered opaque glass. She finally waddles her way up to the welcome mat, places a package on it, and shimmies herself back to her truck in the quickest fashion she could. So after I hear the truck peel out and barrel down the street, I open the door to find a package addressed to me. Upon further investigation I began searching my mind for what this could possibly be, the sender being a corporation, and knowing I'm far too poor to order from some big named corporation I cut it open to find a box with black marker scribbling out all the addresses and numbers on the box. So once again puzzled, I rip open the box to find a package in which destroyed my dishwasher, and half of the trash can. I could only make out "Gary G" from the smoldering ashes of a box once containing these magnificent cigars. Gary G from Tolland, CT (grateful1) I would like to personally thank you for this amazing package, it couldn't have been a better time, one will have to be smoked after tomorrows MRIs. Thank you Gary, I don't know what I did to deserve this, but sincerely, thank you.

On a side note, she wasn't in a bomb suit, she was just that "fluffy."

WKOTI

Well done Garry, the young fella really needed a pick me up and I think you hit the spot :thumbs:

Great hit, excellent story!

I like my chocolate fluffy! NSFW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8Ynr6HOFa2Y/Ta4nXRPErVI/AAAAAAAAAfs/x-cilve1Bbc/s1600/temeca-freeman-black-lingerie-03.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I thought it was just my computer.

Nice play Gary, you know CJ secretly had his hand in his pants when she walked up the driveway! :p