• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ho freakin' ho!

Saw the first Christmas commercial only yesterday and thought to myself that SOB Joe should be posting about the Christmas pass right about now!

Not sure what the dealio is, but I'll join if I can.

Awaiting info.....

Shadow said:
Saw the first Christmas commercial only yesterday and thought to myself that SOB Joe should be posting about the Christmas pass right about now!
I am assuming that the SOB in your post stands for "Some Outstanding Brother" :D So thanks for the kudos and I will make sure you get an SOB like BM, Gamehumper or even Cohiban!! :sign:

Is it that time of year AGAIN!? :D I guess I'll play AGAIN! ;)

I've got a HUGE box of White Owls, Black & Mild's and Swisher's Sweets for the SS on my list.

Oh and big thanks to Joe for running it AGAIN this year too :thumbs: :D

JOE.M. said:
So thanks for the kudos and I will make sure you get an SOB like BM, Gamehumper or even Cohiban!! :sign:
Hell Joe, go for the gold and give me Henry! :D

Shadow said:
JOE.M. said:
So thanks for the kudos and I will make sure you get an SOB like BM, Gamehumper or even Cohiban!!  :sign:
Hell Joe, go for the gold and give me Henry! :D
Now there is a flash back!! :0

OK, for those who may have not read my post... THE THREAD WILL BE UP SOON, PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS AS POSTED. It is good to see the initial reaction is favorable. We could use a little fun... Even though the other thread is just splitting my gut!! :sign: