• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ho freakin' ho!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
I will be posting up the Secret Santa info this weekend for all who want to play. LOOK FOR THE SS AREA FOR FURTHER DETAILS!!

You know I am in this...

And thanks for running it this year. JoeM, you rock...

ALostTexan

I'll jump in, if you'll have me. Being a newbie, how does it go down? Thanks.

Well where the HELL is the Secret Santa area?

And what't the freakin' password for the drunken old coot?

santa8.gif

ALostTexan said:
And thanks for running it this year. JoeM, you rock...
Your right about JoeM rockin', on his back porch in that rickety ole' wooden rocker..... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

Just kiddin' Joe, you da man when it comes to the Secret Santa. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Ooooo....Secret Santa....I'll hop on the sleigh and participate....CC can be Rudolph... :D

Woo hoo, I love secret santa time on CP!

I can't wait to send out my dog rockets like last year :p

Damn Joe, it's not even Thanksgiving yet!!!

Christmas has become so commercialized....... ;)

Oh and I'm in

I have plenty of coal this year..... give me a deserving punk kid Santa. :sign:

Well where the HELL is the Secret Santa area?

And what's the freakin' password for the drunken old coot?

It will be up in a few days with all the info everyone needs. (CC, I took the liberty of fixin' what't to what's in your post... JUST CAUSE YOUR A D*CKHEAD SPELLCHECKIN' MAD MAN!! :sign: )

Damn Joe, it's not even Thanksgiving yet!!!

I always start it the first week in November, 2 weeks to get everyone on board, 1 week to sort and send out info, 1 week for Santa postings and then the boxes start to fly! :)

(CC, I took the liberty of fixin' what't to what's in your post... JUST CAUSE YOUR A D*CKHEAD SPELLCHECKIN' MAD MAN!! )

Thank you kind sir, always watchin' my back, YOU DA MAN, I owe ya :p :D

not even Haloween yet, but I am all up for it.

[but do not be suprised if someone gets my leftover Haloween trick-or-treat candy :sign: ]