• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HO HO HO Cabaiguan Jaun

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
@cabaiguan juan
After you came and sat on my lap last year, you left me a stiff idea. We are going to try something different this year. You have been on my naughty list since the start, I applaud your consistency This year Santa is going to sneak you onto the nice list just this once. Since this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, why don’t you tell me what you’d like for Christmas. Let’s leave out the dirty stuff you and the Mrs are asking for.

Jon Jon Jon, I think I have your cigar selection figured out. Boy is the white owl company excited when I placed the order. What I am lacking is any information about what your wife and kids may be into. Her calmness and ability to deal with you all year deserves a reward I think. What is she into besides trophy husbands.

Dear Santa,
I am not going to ask for anything big this Christmas, just World peace, women to say what they mean and 4 and 6 year old boys to not be crazy. If I can ask for anything beyond that then I would add that we have an awesome dog who's life goal right now, is to constantly ask for treats. I have two awesome little boys (Parker, age 6 size M youth and Davey, age 4, size Small youth) who love building things like legos, puzzles or wood kits, and a wife who is a Saint. She loves all things Christmas, running outside (size small top) and chocolate. As for me, I am a fan of flavorful Nicaraguans and Dominican cigars. I find myself really attracted to what the Aganorsa factory is blending and putting out but if you wanted to go real crazy, I'll through in the link to my PIW MAW post. I'm a size XXL shirt if you have some tshirts that you no longer fit into and need a good home.

If somehow you read this and say "fuck it, he is going back onto the naughty list", then I will gladly smoke the Gurkhas and use the charcoal you send instead.

Yup.

Opus X, preferably Angles share or Lost City
LF’s Litto Gomez line
Padron Family Reserve
Illusion Singular
Warped -anything
RoMa’s Wunderlust
Powstanie - anything
Davidoff- anything

Jon Jon Jon, I think I have your cigar selection figured out. Boy is the white owl company excited when I placed the order. What I am lacking is any information about what your wife and kids may be into. Her calmness and ability to deal with you all year deserves a reward I think. What is she into besides trophy husbands.
That is Trophy Husband- no "S", singular. I think.

HO HO HO Mr. Elliott. I think the elves have done a decent job of getting some holiday cheer prepared for you and your family. The reindeer even insisted that your treat begging dog be included in the holiday fun. My tour of the Gurkha factory last week really helped give me some ideas to fill you stockings. That and a little help from the reindeer waste removal team.

Mrs. Clause and I have been making Merry for the last 2 nights and I don’t see that slowing down into the weekend so I decided to use USPS to deliver your packages instead of me getting throw in jail for drunken sleighing. Below are the tracking numbers for your packages. Santa didn’t take any effort to disguise the return address but he does ask that you don’t check the tracking numbers. They are both suppose to land to your acreage on Monday. If they don’t land Monday then check them.

@cabaiguan juan

9505 5121 7106 0346 2804 27
9405 5036 9930 0169 6982 39

Have a very Merry Christmas

HO HO HO Mr. Elliott. I think the elves have done a decent job of getting some holiday cheer prepared for you and your family. The reindeer even insisted that your treat begging dog be included in the holiday fun. My tour of the Gurkha factory last week really helped give me some ideas to fill you stockings. That and a little help from the reindeer waste removal team.

Mrs. Clause and I have been making Merry for the last 2 nights and I don’t see that slowing down into the weekend so I decided to use USPS to deliver your packages instead of me getting throw in jail for drunken sleighing. Below are the tracking numbers for your packages. Santa didn’t take any effort to disguise the return address but he does ask that you don’t check the tracking numbers. They are both suppose to land to your acreage on Monday. If they don’t land Monday then check them.

@cabaiguan juan

9505 5121 7106 0346 2804 27
9405 5036 9930 0169 6982 39

Have a very Merry Christmas

2 packages!! Wow, he has been a good boy this year, but 2 packages worth??? ;)