• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HO HO HO Cabaiguan Jaun

HO HO HO Mr. Elliott. I think the elves have done a decent job of getting some holiday cheer prepared for you and your family. The reindeer even insisted that your treat begging dog be included in the holiday fun. My tour of the Gurkha factory last week really helped give me some ideas to fill you stockings. That and a little help from the reindeer waste removal team.

Mrs. Clause and I have been making Merry for the last 2 nights and I don’t see that slowing down into the weekend so I decided to use USPS to deliver your packages instead of me getting throw in jail for drunken sleighing. Below are the tracking numbers for your packages. Santa didn’t take any effort to disguise the return address but he does ask that you don’t check the tracking numbers. They are both suppose to land to your acreage on Monday. If they don’t land Monday then check them.

@cabaiguan juan

9505 5121 7106 0346 2804 27
9405 5036 9930 0169 6982 39

Have a very Merry Christmas
By the way, rookie move @TexasTraveler for not covering your tracks, but I’ll wait till Monday.

Ho Ho Ho Oh no... well as expected USPS is running behind! No fault of theirs I assume, the whole world is flinging packages around right now like its Christmas or something.. Don't fret little sugar plum, they assure me you'll get what's coming to you, just later than expected.

Well Mr. Elliott, One of the packages seems to be moving in your direction and could be there Friday. The second package is not showing any new updates but I am sure it'll catch up with the first package at some point. I knew I should have delivered this myself but you know how much I enjoy my spirits. Santa is watching!!

Well Mr. Elliott, @cabaiguan juan unless something amazing happens I don't see your first package arriving today. It shows leaving RICHMOND VA yesterday afternoon which gave me high hopes that they might be able to deliver today. But since that is the last update I don't see it happening. Never fear, I have moved all USPS workers to the naughty list. Also @ConDaddy has been moved to the naughty list for thinking that I could be somehow "naughty". Hopefully you will find the wait worth it when everything finally arrives.

Well Mr. Elliott, @cabaiguan juan unless something amazing happens I don't see your first package arriving today. It shows leaving RICHMOND VA yesterday afternoon which gave me high hopes that they might be able to deliver today. But since that is the last update I don't see it happening. Never fear, I have moved all USPS workers to the naughty list. Also @ConDaddy has been moved to the naughty list for thinking that I could be somehow "naughty". Hopefully you will find the wait worth it when everything finally arrives.
Not to worry Santa. If it’s in Eichmond, then their is a good chance of it arriving by Christmas.

Not to worry Santa. If it’s in Eichmond, then their is a good chance of it arriving by Christmas.
Your item is out for delivery on December 19, 2020 at 6:10 am in CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22911.

USPS expects to deliver your package today by 9:00pm.

The second package hasn’t moved since middle of the week. I am sure it’s coming still but no idea when.