• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hobbies

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
I know we all could answer cigars to this but....I have another passion that runs neck and neck with my cigar habit, waterfowling. Talk about a total finacial drain... ??? I have two trained labs and more gear then you can shake a duck call at! I love working with the dogs......

Actually I have a delimma I'm not sure how to handle. My duck season opens the 27th. I just received the following e-mail from my local smoke shop:

WHO, WHAT, WHERE AND WHEN
>Who: You and the Smoke Ring
>What: Free stuff, a drawing, and a great offer
>Where: The Smoke Ring (where else)
>When: Saturday, October 27, 2001 from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
>The finer points.
>CUESTA-REY and the SMOKE RING invites you to a Cigar Fiesta for.
>FREE Cuesta-Rey cigar cutter and lighter
>Sample a Cuesta-Rey Pyramid #9 and La Unica Cameroon Belicoso
>A drawing for a Diamond Crown prizes like a humidor
>SPECIAL PROMOTION buy 3 get 1 free Cuesta-Rey Centenario and La Unica
>Cameroon Serier Cigars during the Fiesta

Now I havn't missed a duck opener in 20 yrs....... No doubt I'll be packing it in early from the hunt... :D

Any other waterfowlers out there? What about your other hobbies?

My 'hobby', as everyone probably already knows, is Barbershop singing.:cool: That's 4 part Acappella (without instrument) singin. My wife sez it's my second job I put so much time into it. But it is a passion of mine. :p

Our chorus web addy is: http://www.texasmillionaires.com

As i told someone earlier today, it's not just the singin...it's getting together with another 60 fellas (guys nite out) once a week to do what we like to do. I do this in trade for a nite out per week with my wife. So far, so good! :love:

My hobbies, aside from cigars, are:

Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) - I hold a General Class License (second to the highest)

Computers :)

Cooking

Drinking various micro-brewed beers

Hiking - Got some nice mountains in Southern California!

Las Vegas - Don't know if you'd consider this a hobby, but I do. :love:

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Let's see, hmmmmm. My hobbies include, golf, home brewing and wine making. I also enjoy working around the house, repair upgrade and such. Fitness is also an interest.

Sex, but I don't get to participate in that hobby too much. :0

Just in case the name doesn't give it away...I enjoy skydiving. In fact, I met my wife while skydiving in her home town. Along with that, I enjoy golf, and most outdoor sports.

NO, I haven't jumped naked yet. :p Give me a bit of time and it will probably happen. :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

I enjoy golf, snowboarding, working on my car, watching my Blazers, and drinking beer! :p

Diving. Scuba that is. Being surrounded by the ocean, it's hard not to do anything related to water.

Sam you forgot to mention smoking cigars - ohh sorry..

Bowling, Fishing, Being an Baseball Umpire, Baseball cards (Sheeze lots of um)- Gars, gardening, Playing in a Band -guitar - Old retro rock (we suck)... Ohh yeah, Being the Head Booker for a Pro Wrestling company. Although that sometimes comes with a bew bumps and bruises.. And Now scanning through Cigar BB's and reading.

I forgot..craps....but I just learned how to play and now I'm hooked..one of the reasons I don't get to practice my other hobby too often.

hbooker..I have a bunch of sports cards too, I was gonna sell the whole lot, then I got twin boys. I'm gonna save 'em for them now. But, if there's anything you're looking for LMK. I don't have a lot of "old" stuff, mostly from around the late '80s or so to early '90s. I especially liked hockey cards at the time, but have all sports. My dad's partner's, father was Freddy Lindstrom..heard of him? :)

here are my 2  hobbies! :)
myvette.jpg

:D
closetdor.jpg

Freddy Lindstrom?
He hold many records to this day for the 1928 and 1930 seasons.

My interests are pretty varied. My day job is as an electrical contractor in South Florida. I specialize in fire alarms, CCTV, and access control systems.

On my free time I am a sculptor, working with different type of stone. I love scuba diving. Spear fishing. Both ocean and fresh water fishing.

I am into wine, Irish whiskey, and oh yah... cigars.

Peter

hbooker..yes he does and his son, my dad's business partner also holds a record of his own. I believe it is career batting average. He got called up from the Minors to the Cubs. Batted one time and hit a three run triple! Still holds the record to this day I believe. His name is Charles(Chuck) Lindstrom.

For me, it's archery, hunting, shooting, camping, fishing, and just about anything else that can be done outdoors.

I am a seasonal hobbyist. There are some things I do regardless of the season:

horses, I love Norwegian Fjords. If you don't know what they are let me know and I will tell you all about them.

reading, movies, playing with my dogs, ebay, fishing/boating, smoking cigars and my pipes.

Deb

This looks like a good oldie to wake up.

Rod is a Ham? KH6SU for me, but haven't picked up a mic in more than 10 years. My hobby is scale R/C boats. I have 2 surface craft more or less finished, and 2 submarines - one semi-kit and one scratch.