• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoja's Badass Box Pass

Thanks for the link Tim. I remember these now. How did I miss out on getting my hands on a few of those! :angry: D have you tried a few of em? How are they? :love: :D

Brandon

Thanks for the link Tim. I remember these now. How did I miss out on getting my hands on a few of those! :angry: D have you tried a few of em? How are they? :love: :D

Brandon

I have enjoyed the ones I've smoked. If you haven't had them definetly get one to at least say, "Yeah I've had that"

Yeah its on the road, should have landed by now.
Brad shipped it out so he would more info.

Pass landed safely at my house. I'll be sitting down with it later tonight after work. And I'll post my proposed P/Ts. It should be back on the road Tuesday a.m. :D

Hope all you guys have a restful and relaxing Memorial Day weekend. :thumbs:

It sure does suck to have to work Memorial Day weekend. ;) :angry: Thanks for keeping us posted. Enjoy the pass Brother :thumbs:

Brandon

Pass landed safely at my house. I'll be sitting down with it later tonight after work. And I'll post my proposed P/Ts. It should be back on the road Tuesday a.m. :D

Hope all you guys have a restful and relaxing Memorial Day weekend. :thumbs:

PM sent with alternate mailing addy.

I'll be on the lookout next week :D

Hey Guys...

I just looked through the pass and the cigars all look fantastic! :thumbs:

The list in the pass had a couple mistakes, but the mistakes are reconcilled with the list at the beginning of this thread!

My proposed takes:

37. Don Pepin JJ Salomon
86. RyJ Short Churchill Tubo
102. Fuente Anejo #49
104. Trinidad Fundadores '04

Puts:

105. Padron 1926 #2 Maduro
106. Cohiba Robusto '04
107. Avo 80th
108. RyJ Churchill Tubo '01

Please let me know if you have any issues. :cool: The pass will go out to Browndevil tomorrow morning! Thanks for letting me play! :thumbs:

Thanks for being a part of the pass Chris!! The pleasure was all mine Brother! :thumbs: Thanks for the quick turnaround; hope you enjoy the smokes!

Brandon

Package is on the road! Great looking box. Thanks for letting me play, Brandon :thumbs:

Just got home and the box was here waiting. I haven't opened it yet, but the box looks healthy. Just wanted to report in that it made it.

I need a beer after today's BS :sign:

OK, I couldn't stand just looking at the box so I cracked it open. All cigars on the inventory sheet are accounted for. Well at least they were. Now's a good a time as any to say farewell to CP as I'm leaving the country for an undisclosed destination.

Thanks for the smokes!!

Ciao!! :sign:

OK...few minutes go by and either no one saw this or you guys thought I was full of shit :laugh:

Post P/Ts later tonight. Thanks Brandon!!

We know you better than that Bro! Glad everything arrived safely! Enjoy the pass BD!

Brandon

Well..... I thought I did..... ???

Long day of work bro...no worries :cool:

P/Ts

PUTs

#109 Bolivar Belicosos Finos 99
#110 Don Pepin Lancero
#111 Casa Fuente Robusto
#112 Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
#113 Gurkha Ancient Warrior Torpedo

TAKEs
#34 Partagas SP2
#76 Tatuaje Reserva SW
#82 ESG Robusto
#90 AF Cuban Beli
#50 AF King B

I also took 1 and put 1 in the "special bag" Nice touch :thumbs:

If there are no issues with my action, I'll have this moving right along to Sir Big Pair himself.

Thanks again Brandon, hope I didn't have you sweatin' there bro :)

:sign:

LOL...you didn't have me sweating. After all the poker smokes you have sent me...I knew you were good!! :laugh: :laugh:

All kidding aside those are some fantastic puts Brother!! Thanks for participating in the pass, and enjoy the "special" smoke! :D :thumbs:

Joe are you ready for this bad boy?

Brandon