• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoja's Badass Box Pass

Any word on this baby?

"The number you entered is not a valid tracking number. Review and update the field below."

Joe, have you seen anything?

Got the pass today! Sorry, I have been slacking off on the thread. Been quite busy and it has slipped my mind. WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO GET A FREAKIN' PM!! :whistling: I will try and go through it tonight but will not be able to get it on the road until Tuesday, I am off to Arizona to see Dice-K go up against Randy Johnson! Might even meet up with Rob! Sorry again for the brain fart and will get on this ASAP! :cool:

I guess that is my bad. I just wasn't worried about it. No hurry Brother; get to it when you can. :thumbs: Enjoy the game; I am jealous! :angry:

Brandon

Got the pass today! Sorry, I have been slacking off on the thread. Been quite busy and it has slipped my mind. WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO GET A FREAKIN' PM!! :whistling: I will try and go through it tonight but will not be able to get it on the road until Tuesday, I am off to Arizona to see Dice-K go up against Randy Johnson! Might even meet up with Rob! Sorry again for the brain fart and will get on this ASAP! :cool:

PM COMING OLD MAN!!

And btw, I sent you one the other night but you "forgot" to PM me back.

So we're even. :sign:

OK! Back and ready to play! Here are my P's & T's. I should have it out tomorrow and will post up the DC# during the day.

TAKES

150 - 1926
51 - OPUS xXx
62 - RASS
73 - Bolivar Colsales
6 - OPUS Perfection x
71 - Cuaba Diademas

PUTS

114 - Monti "EL" D 2005
115 - R&J " EL"Petite Pyramid 2005
116 - Hoyo "EL" Particulares 2001
117 - Juan Lopes #1
118 - SCDH Mercaderes
119 - 1998 Punch Corona

OK! Back and ready to play! Here are my P's & T's. I should have it out tomorrow and will post up the DC# during the day.

TAKES

150 - 1926
51 - OPUS xXx
62 - RASS
73 - Bolivar Colsales
6 - OPUS Perfection x
71 - Cuaba Diademas

PUTS

114 - Monti "EL" D 2005
115 - R&J " EL"Petite Pyramid 2005
116 - Hoyo "EL" Particulares 2001
117 - Juan Lopes #1
118 - SCDH Mercaderes
119 - 1998 Punch Corona

:love: :love: :love:

me like Joe!!! :D

Thanks a lot for playing Joe! It was an honor to have you in the pass, and thanks so much for the generous puts. Hope you enjoyed the game!! Take care Brother.

Brandon

On the way to FAGbern! :thumbs:

Ok, I f'd up. I wasn't tracking this damn pass at all and I'm going to be gone tomorrow through 6/23, up in the Boundary Waters.

I'll have the wifey put the cigars in a cooler and I'll get this turned around on 6/25. My apologies everyone.

I'm back, sorry for holding this thing up. So here goes:

Puts:

#120 - RyJ Short Churchill A/T
#121 - LFD Lancero
#122 - Boris 11 (AVO 22 personal)
#123 - Cohiba Piramide EL 2006 (10/06)
#124 - Tatuaje Cojonu 2006
#125 - VSG Robusto Asian Market - info here VSG info

Thanks for having me Brandon.

So tiara boy.... looks like you F'ed up again. There are no takes in that post! :angry: Very nice puts Brandon! :love: Talk about just picking away at a brother's wish list!! :laugh: Thanks a lot! :thumbs:

So, where are the stories from Canada. Hope you guys had a great time, and I hope you got to enjoy the pass as well. Take care Brother.

Brandon

Package will be dropped off at the PO on my way home and is headed to Nicks alternate (lifestyle) address.

Enjoy.

Should have known you might pull a stunt like that! Thanks for the generosity Brother. Over the top as usual!

Nick, are you ready to wrap this thing up?

Brandon

The pass has arrived, I should get this wrapped up and hand delivered to Brandon this weekend.

Nick