• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf - 18 Dec @ Schlesingers / Hudson Valley Cigars

You got me Jay, touche. Our good friend Eddie Ortega will be at the gathering as well as he had a cigar event last night in Elmsford, NY. Should be a great crowd, drive carefully everyone and I'll see you all in a few hours.......

Have a great time guys...I wished I could have been there.

Please remember me often and fondly! :sign:

Happy Holidays!

Thanks for seting this up Charlie!

I was able to head down with thelostgringo.

Fantastic to see Isy, the NY crew...and Louie! :D

Happy Holidays fellas!

It was my pleasure brother and it was great seeing everyone. Merry Christmas everyone and a prosperous 2011 as well.........

Great time on Saturday, it was a pleasure smoking with all you guys :thumbs: I'm sure Isy is re-hydrating himself after dropping his cigar like 5 times then spilling his drink which is a NO NO!!! :laugh:

Had a great time seeing my friends and meeting new ones. Charlie my thanks as always for putting together a great herf. Oh and Issy, that shirt did not make you look fat standing next to Eric did! :laugh: Next time stand between me and Gary!

Had a great time seeing my friends and meeting new ones. Charlie my thanks as always for putting together a great herf. Oh and Issy, that shirt did not make you look fat standing next to Eric did! :laugh: Next time stand between me and Gary!

We'll just give Isy credit for standing at this point Anthony. :laugh:

It was great seeing the guys I knew and meeting the guys I didn't.

Sorry I missed this Isy...at home taking care of my daughter who was running a fever. Glad everyone had a great time though.

It was great to see the NYC crew, Gary, Anthony, and of course the guest of honor, Isy.

Thanks to Charlie and George for putting this together.

Rob didn't win anything :(.........but then again we didn't have a drawing either :laugh:.....

Such a great time at the herf! Had to rehydrate myself for the wedding the next day. Wedding was a blast as well. Couldn't have a happier end of the year. Took Marvin from DE to Schlesingers this afternoon before heading to the airport. Hope we can do this again soon! Now they're telling me to turn off my phone. Gotta run.

Such a great time at the herf! Had to rehydrate myself for the wedding the next day. Wedding was a blast as well. Couldn't have a happier end of the year. Took Marvin from DE to Schlesingers this afternoon before heading to the airport. Hope we can do this again soon! Now they're telling me to turn off my phone. Gotta run.

Enjoyed seeing you and the rest of the gang on Sat., Isy! I hope the next herf is sooner than later!

Okay Joe (siriusstoogie), here's the first I'm sure of many will get posted........

This is the last time I had the pleasure of Louie's company! Long may that memory live with us that were there!