• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Herf - 18 Dec @ Schlesingers / Hudson Valley Cigars

Looks like a plan!

-Rob

Sounds good Rob, it's always a pleasure to have you around. Mark (mrtapes) spent the afternoon / early evening with us last night at Schlesinger's and stated that he will do his best in coming down for it as well. The more the merrier I say especially the week before Xmas......

Hmmmm...Boston on the 18th, New Windsor on the 18th. I'll see if I can get my flight home changed to Stewart. Can Anyone give me a ride to the Philadelphia Airport to pick up my car when we're done? :laugh:

Gary I think I can cover you on the ride back to Philadelphia.
Thanks Anthony, I really appreciate the offer.

I had my travel agent look into landing at Stewart and it was like a million dollars with 2 layovers! My new plan is to get home on late Friday night. Hopefully it will work out.

Daaam this is going to be a good one to end the year, when you get this many BOTL together the smoke will be seen for miles. :cool: :D

Just don't tell that crew from the Bronx! They are a bad element ;)
aren't you from the DA BRONX ;) don't worry we're coming up with about 50 Puerto Ricans in one car :laugh:

I hope it's a Chevy, only way to roll with that many PRs!

LMAO!

Don't ask Jayro to drive as you won't be able to smoke till you get up to Schlesinger's....... :D :thumbs: :p

No worries Charlie I'm hitching a ride to this one. :D

Either Joeparty or myself will be driving on this one. Jayro do you prefer the smoking or non smoking car?

Having been to Schlesingers before, I know you guys are in for a treat. Wish I could be there with my friends, enjoying a great smoke and a beverage or five.....:p

I'll be there in spirit, guys. Have a great one - B.B.S.

Having been to Schlesingers before, I know you guys are in for a treat. Wish I could be there with my friends, enjoying a great smoke and a beverage or five.....:p

I'll be there in spirit, guys. Have a great one - B.B.S.

Too bad we couldn't hang out again bro. I was dying to see some poetry in motion.

I'm going to attend. I might ALSO be bringing a friend of Puerto Rican descent. 

Our holiday get together is less than 2 weeks away now, it will be nice to be able to spend some time with you all and enjoy a couple / few primo sticks and reminisce........

Well S/BOTL, we are a few days away from getting together, it will be great see everyone as always. See you all soon....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

If anyone needs a ride and can get to the Port Chester or N. White Plains train station I can pick you up around noon.
I have to leave around 7PM.

-Rob

Isy gets in late tonight and then the party tomorrow, woooo hoooooo.......