• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holiday Smokes

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
I know were are past the religious holidays, and New Years is coming up, but I always look forward to hearing what folks are smoking and drinking to celebrate their holidays. So to start off, I didn't't smoke anything yesterday, but today I had an Undercrown lit by the new lighter my wonderful wife gave me for Christmas. For NYE I will be smoking either a Anjeo from previous years, or a Sir Winnie and some Jack Daniels Single Barrel from my mom.

I'll probably smoke an Opus X or Cohiba Siglo V. Drink...Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr old reserve. My wife also got me a new lighter :)

I found a Montecristo A in the bottom of a humidor. I'm having it today and going to watch Brees throw for 350 yards.

Padron 1964 corona maduro last night it was a gift from the inlaws. I also got an 80th maduro from the misses for new years. What a great way to finish off the year!

I was able to get in an Illusione ~MK~, damn I love Dion's smokes.

Jason

Tried my first A.F. Hemingway Short Story and really enjoyed it. Glad it was a shorter stick being that it's getting pretty cold here.

This will be against the grain, but I smoked a Makers Choice and drank a Ciroc Cape Cod ( vodka and cranberry), in my defense it is very cold outside especially at night.

This will be against the grain, but I smoked a Makers Choice and drank a Ciroc Cape Cod ( vodka and cranberry), in my defense it is very cold outside especially at night.

Now Now don't knock on the cran and vodka... I love those got to go with the Belvey though! :thumbs:

They are both very smooth top shelf vodaks. Ciroc taste a tad better, but it is made out of congac grapes, five times distilled.

I dont know if you would be able to taste the different vodkas with the cranberry.

I'll just end up smoking whatever cigar speaks to me when I open up my humidor. I've actually been smoking quite a few NCs lately which is a divergence from my recent trend of CCs. It's good to mix things up now and then...at least for me.

Well I know i was looking for something longer for tonight, but it looks like i'll be smoking in the living room and the only way to make that happen was to negotiate the cigar size down to something smaller. So tonight, its a 1926 No. 6 maduro with some Balvenie 21yr. What are you having?

A couple of Monte #4's with a buddy earlier. May break out an RyJ Churchill later.

I would be smoking a padron panatela if they existed... But they don't

I had my first liga privada no. 9 last night and enjoyed it very much..

2001 RyJ EL - Fantastic smoke last night after dinner
1996 Boli Corona - Wonderful smoke at midnight
2011 RA Allones Extra EL - Tasty smoke with some afternoon coffee!