• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holidays Cigar Pass

stogieman said:
Well, the Box made it here yesterday and I had to work overtime last night. Letin' er' rest and I will do my puts & takes this afternoon. I'll get the bad boy off to you in the morning Emo..... :D :thumbs: :p
:thumbs:

Well, being the last on the list definitely has it's advantages. There is a lot of great ceegars in that box besides the gifts to boot. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Here are my puts and takes:

Puts:

#83 H. Upmann Sir Winston Cabinet (Cuban)
#84 CAO Brazilia
#85 A.F. Short Story
#86 Butera La Penna X

Takes:

#10 La Aurora Perferidos

I hope they meet up to the standards of this Pass.

I'll get this baby off to the P.O. in the morning.

:D :thumbs: :p

emodx Posted on Feb 24 2004, 08:15 PM
Where are your takes?

stogieman Posted on Feb 24 2004, 08:11 PM
Takes:
#10 La Aurora Perferidos

I've got the box ready to be sent back down to Key West to you Emo. All I have to say is I hope it fits..... :sneaky:

Here is the tracking# 0103 8555 7491 6929 8305

I'll post the Insurance # when I get back from the P.O.

:D :thumbs: :p

Charlie, just givin ya hell bro ;) Woo hoo, this baby is on it's last leg. Come to papa.

Emo

I enjoy being in your pass Emo. Lots of fun and entertainment. Remember me for the next one. ;)

Mike

Great Pass Emo, too bad I couldn't personally hand it off to ya. I'm sure you'll be up here sometime this summer, we'll get together then and herf again. Here is the insurance# from the pass: VD 154 366 855 US. Again, thanks alot for lettin' me play brother, and you better be doin' the comin' home to papa pee pee dance now..... :D :thumbs: :p

Thank you guys! This one was a fun pass to watch. The pass came Friday afternoon while I was on duty at the ship. So I opened the box yesterday. WOW! Talk about an awesome smell opening up the tupperdor! All the sticks look great with the exception of a couple split foot. Nothing unsmokable.
The presents were great! I was sporting the Guyabera last night when my wifes cousin came over with her husband. Even my wife commented on how sporty it looked!
I hope you guys had as much fun passing as I did watching it make its rounds. You guys are tremendous passers and I hope I have the pleasure of passing with each of you guys again!
928658DCP01088.jpg

The white bands were added by me with the name on each of them so I would remember what they are.

:lookup: :thumbs: :love:

Emo

Congrats to a very succesful pass Emo. It was great being a part of it and watching as it went half way around the world. Lastly, I hope it fits well (The Guyabera), I thought that was your size..... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
Congrats to a very succesful pass Emo. It was great being a part of it and watching as it went half way around the world. Lastly, I hope it fits well (The Guyabera), I thought that was your size..... :D :thumbs: :p
Well it is 1 size bigger than my t-shirt size, which means it fits perfect! ;)

Emo

Once again, Emo....great pass! I had fun watchin' some of the mishaps and gettin' to don a few more grey hairs wonderin' if the box would ever be found! :D

Enjoy the smokes!

Floyd T. :sign:

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congratulations!
Dave ;)