• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holidays Cigar Pass

emodx

Banned
I had dropped hints about starting a holidays cigar pass. Well here it is folks. This is going to be a premium to high end pass with a twist. We will anonymously exchage small gifts in this pass. Gifts should be around a $15 value and fairly light in weight. The gifts can be anything you think someone at CP might like. What I need is the one person in the pass mail me the gift they would like to give. I will put the gift in the box along with my gift and the cigars. This way the first person wont know who their gift came from.
Please insure the box for $200 and send by USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail, FedEx overnight 2day or 3day shipping, or UPS next day 2day or 3 day. Looks like UPS 3rd day would be comperable in shipping charges as Priority Mail. All shipments will need some type of delivery confirmation. :thumbs: If it looks like you can't receive the box, let us know and we will reroute as needed.
I sent out invitations to some of the FOGs and received replies. So there are 8 openings right now. The only stipulations are that you have been in 2 passes. So here is the list of who is in so far:
MattR
Devin
JoeM
WKMang
Shadow
Stogieman
Horse
Horse volunteered to be a cohost as I may not have reliable internet connectivity. :thumbs: Thanks bro. And now here is a list of the 23 included cigars:
Domestic
CAO Maduro Lancero
Cohiba XV
Upmann Cab 20 (2)
Montecristo Club Cab 20(2)
Don Carlos #4(2)
858 SG
Fuente BTL
FFOX
La Aurora preferidos platinum
Perdomo Estate Pyramide
Diamond Crown Perfecto
Habanos
Partagas Short 12-02 (2)
Hoyo du Depute 12-98 (2)
Diplo #4 2-01
Monte #2
VR Classico 12-00
Upmann Sir Winston 00
Partagas 898V 98
Partagas Lusi 97

So there you go. If you have any questions please ask.

:thumbs:
Captain B
Joe Invest
LeeBo
MattR
Devin
JoeM
WK
Shadow
Stogieman
Horse
:thumbs:
Please send me snailers at your leisure.

Emo

oh man, that looks like a freakin sweet game.

sucks i haven't been in a pass before.

Captain B
Joe Invest
LeeBo
MattR
Devin
JoeM
WK
Shadow
Stogieman
Horse
Sibernation

Captain B
Joe Invest
LeeBo
MattR
Devin
JoeM
WK
Shadow
Stogieman
Horse
Sibernation
Wascal
Another 1 or 2 and that should be good.

Emo

Don't have the number of passes needed, otherwise I would dive in.

The list looks good, enjoy. :thumbs:

Captain B
Joe Invest
LeeBo
MattR
Devin
JoeM
WK
Shadow
Stogieman
Horse
Sibernation
Wascal
Ricmac
JoeInvest
We are closed. Now all I need is to find a kind sole to advance their blind xmas gift. Once I receive a >>wrapped gift<< I'll get this one on the road. Here is a lil clarification on the gift:
1. Low weight is most important.
2. The gift can be anything with a value of $10-$15 that you would like to receive.
3. Have fun!!!
I am looking forward to doing this one. One last small detail, is there anyone that has a lil bit of spare cooler room for a week or 2?

Emo