• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HOLY CRAP!

Very nice... you scored big time! I will now split my time between CP and CL!!!

Enjoy Brother- and nice collection as well... people are gonna start wondering with a locker like that and all those sticks if you're on the take!!
laugh.gif

Cheers,

Rob

The cork in the Moist-n-aire is only to show the water level in the unit. I took mine out completely.

The cork in the Moist-n-aire is only to show the water level in the unit. I took mine out completely.

Yeah I know, but I'm kinda anal about things like that. In my mind I think, if they put it there, then I'll leave it there. I just replaced it with a champagne cork, works like a charm.

Congratulations, Q, that's an awesome find! It's easily worth several times that. Thanks for posting the pictures too... those Bolis look delightful... :love:

I'm equally impressed the Moist-n-aire/beads combination is working out for you. I dabbled with a Moist-n-aire in my cabinet humi for a few months, but the controls were very unreliable. My humi was constantly at 80% humidity--mold actually started growing in the tank.

Congratulations, Q, that's an awesome find! It's easily worth several times that. Thanks for posting the pictures too... those Bolis look delightful... :love:

I'm equally impressed the Moist-n-aire/beads combination is working out for you. I dabbled with a Moist-n-aire in my cabinet humi for a few months, but the controls were very unreliable. My humi was constantly at 80% humidity--mold actually started growing in the tank.

Well it's only been a week or so... It's holding steady at 66%. The Moist N Aire cuts on (I guess once or twice a day) I can't hear it, but I open it up once or twice a day cause the marvel hasn't worn off yet. :laugh:

By the way.. I'm a comic geek... I got the username/ Thor reference! :thumbs:

Holy Crap! It is a wonderful cabinet.
I am so jealous! :love:

Holy cow! Look at how much room you have for more cigars in those compartments. It's hard to tell exactly how much you have in there, but some look like pretty near a whole box with room for another box+ in each partitioned area.

What a great score!

Holy cow! Look at how much room you have for more cigars in those compartments. It's hard to tell exactly how much you have in there, but some look like pretty near a whole box with room for another box+ in each partitioned area.

What a great score!

I can put probably about 2 or more boxes in each partition. The Boli/Monti side is about a box and a half total. And the partitions move so I can put more or less in each. It's going to take a WHILE to fill it...

I must admit I have been checking Craigslist daily to find a similar deal. I have a feeling I will be looking for sometime. Very Jealous

That cabinet is freak'n sharp looking. Hope you get great pleasure from that kick butt deal. I enjoyed the new pictures too...thanks

Sweet setup! Glad its working out for you. Its always great when you score a deal. :thumbs: One of my students score a $1000+ martin ukulele for 5.00 at the salvation army!

What? You better contact them or I'm going to go get it tomorrow! :laugh: