• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy Grail Pass

Whoa, i'm a little excited now. Got my eye on a prize and being thrid, I hope I get it. Godspeed BrownDevil!

Good work there Puff. I appreciate you ensuring that the sticks stay in good shape. I thought I put in a AVO tube that had a number of holes in it. I put some oasis and PG in it. I thought it might help.

The trades look good to me. Excellent work! Good to see the pass made it in one piece.

Mojo

Mojo said:
Good work there Puff. I appreciate you ensuring that the sticks stay in good shape. I thought I put in a AVO tube that had a number of holes in it. I put some oasis and PG in it. I thought it might help.

The trades look good to me. Excellent work! Good to see the pass made it in one piece.
haha!

god, I'm stupid!
y'know, I saw that AVO tube, noticed that it had holes in it, thought that was strange. I noticed that it was packed outside of either of the two bags containing the cigars, thought that was strange. and yet I *still* didn't put the 2 together! :(
don't mind me!
obviously I didn't open the tube to see what was in it, but I put it in the bag with the non-holy grail cigars, so when Browndevil gets it, he can take it back out. either way, I think it'll all be a little better off in the humidor bags. can't hurt, that's for sure.

also, I forgot to thank you, Mojo, for the 3 holy grail cigars! I'm looking forward to sampling them.

alright then, Browndevil. be on the lookout!

DC# 0304 1560 0001 7082 6520
Insurance # VF 349 398 855 US

Great play there puff! :) The '64 amd '26 that you put in will probably be taken shortly, I guarantee you that. Don't let those co-workers of yours take any BD!. :D :p

SFG75 said:
Great play there puff! :) The '64 amd '26 that you put in will probably be taken shortly, I guarantee you that.
:)
and I guarantee that whoever takes them will enjoy the hell outta them!
but there's lot's of great ones to be had in there, in my opinion.

by the way, I already puffed my way through the VSG that I swooped from the pass...

de-frickin'-licious! :D

Checking the tracking, the package has landed. Lucky jerk! lol j/k.

:D

If it's not to late...mind if I join in?

Just caught the thread?

KayakinBoy said:
Checking the tracking, the package has landed. Lucky jerk! lol j/k.

:D
[snapback]146394[/snapback]​

:rolleyes:
You know, if someone called me a "jerk" in a pass, I would send the pass to the person after them, especially if the next guy was from the state of Nebraska. :thumbs: :p :p :laugh: :laugh:

(just teasing Kayakin) :D

As far as I am concerned we can just skip "fly over" country altogether. Just send it to me. ;)

Big100HD --

I don't have any objection to you joining the pass late here. The more the merrier. Is the address in your profile current? Hudson is currently last in the pass order. Hudson, can you mail to Big100HD after you get the pass instead of sending it back to me. Since you'll only have to send to VA as opposed to CA, it should lower your shipping costs a big. Hudson, let me know if that poses a problem for you. Then once you make your takes, you can pass back to me. The only problem is that I only packed enough Fumas for the original list of participants to take one. Is that a problem?

Mojo

No problem. Welcome Big100!

Hey anything happen with those Don Lino Africas box split?

welcome aboard, Big100HD! :thumbs:

speaking of the fumas which Mojo so generously provided, I blazed through one of them earlier today and was pretty impressed. it started off kinda bland, but about 1/4 into it, it warmed up and tasted a bit more Padrony (which is *always* a good thing, IMO). definitely more mild than it's maduro cousins in the 64, 26 and regular lines. the aroma of the smoke definitely had the unmistakable smell of a Padron, as it should since the short filler is basically pieces of cut leaf from their other long-filler lines. but despite not being long filler, I still can't believe these things are as inexpensive as they are. they're not going to win any beauty contests, as the construction is a bit rough, but I had ZERO problems keeping it lit, it burned nice and even, and most surprising was that the ash held pretty darn strong. I'd let it get to 1" or 1.5" before tapping it off.

I found a really nice interview with Mr. Jose Pardon Sr. where the fumas are discussed. for those interested, check it out.

misc1.jpg

Puff --

Very glad to hear that you've already started enjoying the sticks you picked up, and nice that it sounds like you enjoy the Fumas as much as I do!

Okay, so I got a PM from Big100HD. Sounds like he lives close to Wasch. So, they're going to hook-up when the pass makes it to Wasch and make their puts and takes, and send the package to SFG who is next is the pass order. Hudson, ignore my earlier message and simply return the package to me when you're done with it. Make sense?

Mojo said:
Okay, so I got a PM from Big100HD. Sounds like he lives close to Wasch. So, they're going to hook-up when the pass makes it to Wasch and make their puts and takes, and send the package to SFG who is next is the pass order. Hudson, ignore my earlier message and simply return the package to me when you're done with it. Make sense?
[snapback]146579[/snapback]​
yup

Pass has arrived, but it's locked away in the manager's office until tomorrow. Will post all the details tomorrow :thumbs:

Dear Sir Host of Pass :p
Got your PM about the order change up. Been super busy with work lately so I don't know if things have changed (drop outs or additions). Please post of PM me so I don't ship it to the wrong location.

Have a great one guys!
Robert

Mojo said:
[snapback]146579[/snapback]​

Oh man!, I demand that Big 100HD and Wasch put in two penalty sticks each for the undue, irreparable harm that will occur with me not being able to get the sticks that I have originally planned to make a play on due to this delay. ;) :laugh: I demand justice!. ;) In all honesty, should be interesting!, can't wait to get the pass from both you guys.