• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy Grail Pass

BD --

Glad to hear that the pass has arrived. Nothing has changed in the pass order. Business as usual, thanks for checking in.

Alright BD!, looking forward to those puts and takes!. Better get this one out, you have another pass right on this one's heels. :p :D I'm expecting a similar problem in about two weeks. Hopefully the holiday season will break them apart for me and make it less stressful. Then again, I asked for it!. :)

SFG75 said:
Alright BD!, looking forward to those puts and takes!. Better get this one out, you have another pass right on this one's heels. :p :D I'm expecting a similar problem in about two weeks. Hopefully the holiday season will break them apart for me and make it less stressful. Then again, I asked for it!. :)
[snapback]146861[/snapback]​

Yeah tell me about it, I checked in to see both of these coming in the same week :0

Picked up the pass from the office this morning, so it's safe and sound. Will post P/Ts tonight for everyones professor-like scrutiny :p
And if all is well, it will be en route tomorrow morning.
Have a great one gents!
Robert

Pass has arrived, but it's locked away in the manager's office until tomorrow.

Man, what a mean boss!

:angry:

Before I post P/Ts tonight, I just thought I'd ask a question of our host or anyone else who has any input (non-sarcastic input that is :p )

Would an Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark be an acceptable trade for the small Cohiba (isom) or the PAN 1926?

I'll post a little while later until I get a general opinion or Mojo's Yay or Nay.
thanks fellas,
Robert

I'll say yes, for the Cohiba, only because I can replace it when it gets to me. Normally I would think the a non-isom for an isom is a no-no but in this case it won't be there long and I can replace it with the same isom or better.

I also say yes because I have never had a Shark and would really like to satisfy my curiosity. ( ;) KayakinBoy)

Thanks for the first yay.
Yeah, I know typically it's a no-no for non-isom for isom, but Sharks are rare and I'm assuming there's a lot more isom cohibas floating around than Sharks. IMHO anyway :rolleyes:

I also say yes because I have never had a Shark and would really like to satisfy my curiosity. ( :cool: KayakinBoy)

I've got an aged on my way from marcsheldon. I think we are doing like a 5 stick trade, and he promised that as I promised him a La Aurora Preficdo (yes I miss spelled it, no I didn't want to look it up. you know which one I am talking about.) It'll stay. My heart was leaning on that Cohiba ISOM, but I'll settle for that ravishing #1. lol

OH! and Yes, that is really fair in my book!

OK well thanks for your vote. I'd love to hear from the host though before sending it out. I'll officially post my line-up in a little while (which can be edited)

Robert

BrownDevil said:
Would an Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark be an acceptable trade for the small Cohiba (isom) or the PAN 1926?
whatever you end up doing, let's get one thing straight...there's nothing "natural" about that 1926! that's pure maduro madness we're talking 'bout, baby! :laugh:

nah. for whatever my input is worth, even though the 1926 No. 1's msrp is about twice that of the shark, I think rarity and sheer sought-afterness are factors that make it a pretty-darn-near even swap.

still, like you say, probably best to wait to see what master Mojo has to say about it.

puffnstuff said:
BrownDevil said:
whatever you end up doing, let's get one thing straight...there's nothing "natural" about that 1926! that's pure maduro madness we're talking 'bout, baby! :laugh:

nah. for whatever my input is worth, even though the 1926 No. 1's msrp is about twice that of the shark, I think rarity and sheer sought-afterness are factors that make it a pretty-darn-near even swap.

still, like you say, probably best to wait to see what master Mojo has to say about it.
[snapback]147096[/snapback]​

Thanks for that. I would actually prefer the '26 since my next in line buddy was hoping for the Cohiba. But I'll see what mojo says none the less. Funny how he's around all the time until we need him :p
I think he's torturing me :0

I would actually prefer the '26 since my next in line buddy was hoping for the Cohiba.

Well, how considerate! I was aiming for either the cohiba or 26. I sent my last #1 off in a trade for three opus's. My buddy was wanting one, and I wasn't giving up my opus's lol. You have good taste me. Don't let it get you down. Two good sticks. I would snagged them both. I'm greedy like that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I would think that the shark would be a fine trade for either the '26 or the Cohiba. No worries on my end. :)

OK brothers the pass is back on the road.
DC # is 0101 0521 2974 6422 4981

In addition to my P/Ts, I thought I'd also make an addition to the grab bags our host placed for us. I put in each bag a single Hoyo de Monterey 2nd maduro. Not bad for a couple bucks. Put one in for you too Mojo.

OK P/Ts:

Arturo Fuente Anejo Shark / PAN 1926 #1
Arturo Fuente Anejo #46 / Trinidad Ben Hur
Puros Indios Gordo / LFD Double Lingero Chisel

Enjoy the shark whoever grabs it :cool:

Robert

gay12.jpg

:D :D

Well well, i've got decisions to make now.