• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy pipe and cigar bomb Batman!

So there I was, minding my own business, when the lady from the Post Office arrives at my door, package in hand.

I grab the thing, and.....

Hot pepper sauces, cajun spices, pipe tobacco, and an assortment of premium smokes....

Cajun spices.....CAJUN SPICES!!!!

Trey (Spa31), what have you done..... Ok, you're in the Air Force, and I kinda started the war, but man, this is a "full attack air strike"!

Thanks alot brother, much appreciated!

Okay,

A: On the record: (Official Spokesperson): "Axl has no distinct recollection of that activity, Senator."

B: Off the record: Look, Canuk...I TOLD you when you passed me your wish that it was on. I'm in the Air Force! The aerial bombardment of this phase of the Op ain't even close to over!

Enjoy, my friend and Brother! You deserve it and keep your head down...;)

-Trey

Boom! It's getting dangerous around here! Nice play!

On another side of things, let me say this: since I came back to Cigar Pass, people have been so nice and helpful to me.... Really, this place is a great place to be, learn, chill and make friends. Really, thanks to everyone for your help, generosity and kindness...

This being said, I met a fellow cigar/pipe smoker here called Trey (Spad31). Contacted him first because he was asking about pipes and pipe tobaccos, and this is my "forte". Sent him a pipe and tobaccos, just to help him get started...not knowing this would be the start of a great friendship. We both went through a rough time recently, and talk about that and other things almost daily since then.... Much respect for the man, being that he is a fun, generous and kind person, and a USAF pilot (my family has a long military history).

Today, as well as receiving a cigar/pipe bomb, I received a package that left me without words. A flag that is very dear to him, badges....

Trey, this is very humbling.... I do not believe I diserve all this.....

Thank you Sir....

Gianni

Wow... looks to be a nuclear attack = level currently too hot to conduct surveillance!

That should melt some snow up there in Canukistan...

Excellent hit!

Damn....very nice indeed...

Gianni, you're very, VERY welcome! I look forward to getting up and hanging out with you daily. We've covered a lot of ground, brother. Can't wait to meet and HERF with the beautiful families in person. (Some bombs are personally delivered...)

Full disclosure for ALLCON: I'm an Intel guy, not a pilot. I DO have lot's of hours flying in the jets, but not as the combat pilot. I just selected & weaponeered the targets...;)

-Trey (Spad31) "Axl"

Gianni - glad you stuck around and proved me wrong. You get it and I'm glad you're a part of this ace we call home.

Trey - nice hit!

bfreebern said:
Gianni - glad you stuck around and proved me wrong. You get it and I'm glad you're a part of this ace we call home.

Trey - nice hit!

Thanks for that, man. I really appreciate the place, and the people making it the very informative and cool place it is, that's why I now understand the protective nature of it's members.

Yes, Trey is intel...he has files on a lot of us. :cool:

Nicely done!

*squinty eyes at the Monk*

*notes sarcasm in file*

Nice hit, Trey!  You're back with a vengance, brotha.  Damn glad to see it.

Trey, you are using advanced intelligence and selected weapons. Very nice hit.