• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home at last!

It's wonderful to see that you made it home safe and sound. Enjoy your stay state side as I'm really sure you will enjoy your time in Germany.

Thanks for your you service.

Trey - good to see you made it back (not sure what green stuff you are talking about in new mexico!).

See you next time,

Malcolm

Welcome back - !! Congratulations on a job well done and sincere thanks from our family for your service.

I don't know you sir, nor will I probably ever have the pleasure of meeting you, but I hope I am wrong as I would like to shake your hand and tell you, "Thank you."

It's always a really good feeling to hear that another one of our armed forces members has returned home for a much needed R&R break! I hope your days here are filled with family, friends, good food, good cigars, and good times. Knock back a cold one for me!

Welcome back home or at least back to the States. Can't wait to join you, myself. This is my last Sunday in Afghanistan. :thumbs: Enoy your time home and the PCS to Germany.

Knock the sand off the boots and relax, Sir. Have a drink and a good smoke and stare at the stars... Even though they're the same stars, they just look a little different from this side of the world...

Glad to hear you made it without too much trouble. What the heck did you take home, a C-130? I also have to agre with Hos, what green stuff is there in NM? ;) Anyway, glad to see you home mate. And thanks for pointing me here!

Welcome home Airman! I and my family truly thank you for keeping us safe. Enjoy your trip to Germany, and try not to get hooked on too many CCs!!!

Welcome home brother, glad you made it back safe. Enjoy a cigar :)

Trey, give me a shout in a week or so bro, sounds like it's time for a cigar and a cold one. :thumbs:

Welcome home Trey!! Thank you for everything that you have done for this country.

All,
Yay! I'm so glad to be home! I'm still one night away from the house, but I'll be home at 1030 tomorrow morning. My boy knows I'm back, but not that I'm coming home tomorrow. I'll surprise him in class and pick him up early from school. I can't wait!

Thank you to all of you CPers...you're a great family and I want you to know how important all of you are. You collectively made being away so much easier. Know that the little things are important, and for the folks still overseas, your care packages to them are gold. Go find the local USO office in your area and volunteer. If you ever find the opportunity to be in the greet line at an airport and welcome home troops, jump at it. It really does mean everything. We try to do a good job of looking stoic and unflappable, but every one of us absolutely melts and weeps when no one is looking after those welcome homes.

So, again, thank you to all of you who wrote me and sent stuff...I shared and learned and tried to pay it forward in the spirit of this place, and we still have family members in harm's way. They need your time and attention.

Larian and Hos2, brothers, keep up the good fight, and my cold beer and PSD4 tomorrow morning are all about you. See ya!

Trey

Welcome back, Trey. You must go visit Wurm. He has some good cigars of mine that I know you'll enjoy.