• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home Brew Logo

Opinion

• Total voters
I like it a lot. Had a buddy draw one for me that is amazing right before I quit drinking.

I think it's great. If you wanted to add some color, given the name of the firm, you could replace the black on the handle with the white star on the blue background, red and white from the Texas flag. I'd put the start on the top, split the handle going down with red and white.

Might be too busy, might be a distraction. Might look great. Hey, what do I know....??.....:p

Reactions: MX
Well I always used a Texas themed name because I always thought I would move back there one day, but that is not gonna happen.

So now I live in Colorado, in a neighborhood called Sancutary Pointe off of Baptist Road so have thought about either

Sancutary Beer Company
Or
Baptist Rd Brewing
Or
Baptist Rd Beerhaus

Only thing that would worry me about using anything related to baptist is your proximity to Epic Brewing and they might get after you about it since Big Bad Baptist and it's variants are well known.

Perhaps using Sanctuary Brewing or some variation would work. There is a Sanctum Brewery in Pomona, CA but doubtful that would cause a problem.

The Brewing Sanctuary? Perhaps something invoking monks given the religious connotations (would work well if you happened to brew some Belgian styles)?

Copyright infringement is not an issues as it I'd just going in my garage and maybe on my kegarator