• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home Burglarized...

opusXmarco

Cigar Posse Member
...came home from work and the fiance says "Your humidor is beeping." So I proceed to fill up the 'set-n-forget' and realize something ain't right...all my cigars, HTF, Opus, Anejos, Fuentes are missing from my top slid out drawer...FOK!

My fiance goes upstairs and starts screaming...all her jewelry gone.

My OpusX Dupont lighter....gone.
My favorite Tag watch....gone.
Our laptops...gone. (I'm posting from my companies' laptop)

They came thru the doggie door. FOK! We just bought it too...sliding glass door type. The dogs are okay. We're just bummed that we were violated. It doesn't feel safe here.The house next door is vacant...with a big for sale sign out front.

Cops said it's pretty common now...transient town, lots of burglaries.

I told Abbie.."It's only material things and they can be replaced"...gonna miss some of those HTF Opus and other smokes I was saving.

We estimate the value of things at about $5K. This really sucks because of our impending wedding this year.

I know my problem pales in comparison to someone elses...Just had to vent...

Sorry to hear that. Two robberies reported in as many days on this forum. That sucks.

Sorry to hear this. You are right, it is only material things but it's the invasion of privacy that's a bummer.

Brian

Hang in there tough, i know how you feel. You've got the right attitude, it's only material things, no one got hurt. Hope they catch the S.O.B.S.

Damn Marco I really hate to hear this. I'm glad you have the right attitude.

Sorry to hear the bad news bro. I would check ebay to see if the idiot/s tries to sell those htf's there. Maybe even the forums for some newbies trying to unload them. Hope the recovery goes smooth. Thank God no one was hurt.

Damn man. Very sorry to hear. At least everyone was ok.

What the hell is going on around here? Sorry to hear that buddy, that's a sh**ty thing to have happen.

Sounds like maybe someone that knew you. I mean... taking HTF Opus? Come on... why didn't they take the whole humidor? Start watching ebay for a sale on those sticks.

Be careful. They very well might come back in two weeks or so to get the replacement stuff. Happened to me a long time ago and to a friend just last year.

Terry

First and foremost you and your loved ones (including the dogs) are safe. Thank heavens for that. Secondly, you have been violated in the worst way with this senseless robbery. Being a son of a very opinionated father who is a retired police officer, I hope justice is served up in spades, vigilante style, to the heartless mofos who felt it was their place to take what you so obviously earned through hard work and perseverance !!

Pissed off,
Dirwood :angry:

WTF is it with robbers this week! :angry:

I'm very sorry to hear about this, Marco. But these were no run of the mill crooks...they knew to take specific cigars. Something fishy there. I'd check out Keyser's suggestion.

Wilkey

Homeowner's or Renter's insurance? ???

Jeez, this is ridiculous. What's going on around here?

Sorry to hear another one of these stories.

Marco sorry to hear this. It seems like a bad luck period here at CP.