• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home Burglarized...

Found some footprints on the a/c condensing unit...which is right next to my neighbor's wall. Called dispatch to have someone process it. I also noticed a deck chair up against my neighbor's wall...I haven't spoken to the neighbor yet, will later this evening to see if the chair was there before.

I know it's a longshot, but man, I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about the fokker lighting those cigars up with MY OPUSX DUPONT LIGHTER!

I've checked ebay and craigslist, nothing new. I'll call some pawn shops later to see if anyone turns some shit in...I just want my Dupont lighter back!!!!

Good thing I can work from home today. Will be smoking something good that the fokker didn't take.

I feel sorry for Abbie...she lost a lot of jewelry, actually all except her engagement ring and wrist bracelet. Guess I'll start by building her new collection today. I'm going to go out and buy her some earrings...

Found some footprints on the a/c condensing unit...which is right next to my neighbor's wall. Called dispatch to have someone process it. I also noticed a deck chair up against my neighbor's wall...I haven't spoken to the neighbor yet, will later this evening to see if the chair was there before.

I know it's a longshot, but man, I couldn't sleep last night because I was thinking about the fokker lighting those cigars up with MY OPUSX DUPONT LIGHTER!

I've checked ebay and craigslist, nothing new. I'll call some pawn shops later to see if anyone turns some shit in...I just want my Dupont lighter back!!!!

Good thing I can work from home today. Will be smoking something good that the fokker didn't take.

I feel sorry for Abbie...she lost a lot of jewelry, actually all except her engagement ring and wrist bracelet. Guess I'll start by building her new collection today. I'm going to go out and buy her some earrings...
I feel the worse for my wife. She lost a lot of heirloom jewelry and everything I've ever given her, including her engagement ring. 4 items have already tried to be pawned, but the stones were missing and they weren't the most important pieces. I know it's probably different in Vegas than it is here in small town USA, but the sheriff's office has been great to us. Hopefully they treat you guys out there the same.

Yikes man, that sucks. There is alot of bad luck going around here.

Another cop stopped by and lifted some prints. Said if anybody was to pawn the stuff they got, they'd have to fill out a form and the pawn shop must hold it for 30 days before releasing it. So if someone saw my beloved Opus X Dupont lighter, say today or tomorrow, in a pawn shop, he can put money down to buy it but can't have it for 30 days.

Guess I'll be pawn shopping the next few weeks. Won't find any cigars, but at least I might find my lighter...

You are not kidding about the bad luck! Make it stop!

Sorry to hear it!