• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Home from Iraq, Been a While" Cigar Pass

Alrighty, here are my proposed P/Ts. If all is well, let me know where to ship my puts to and I'll get them out ASAP.

Takes vs. Puts

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Sun Grown / Edge by Rocky Patel Torpedo
Arturo Fuente Short Story / CAO Maduro Belicoso
Montecristo #4 / Bolivar Petit Corona (isom)
VSG Corona Gorda / Montecristo #2 (isom)

Thanks Ron :thumbs:

Patrick, still waiting for a reply to the PM I shot you late Friday afternoon :whistling: ;)

:whistling: I'd like to blame the weather on this one. [was waaay to nice outside to concentrate on things.]

sorry 'bout that.

:thumbs:

Just an FYI. Had a cigar with Patrick last night and he mentioned how suprised he was the pass got to him since BD hadn't even posted any puts and takes yet. I guess this explains it. He is in Baltimore, MD today for a ball game today (Yankees v. Orioles) - I'm sure he will post here tomorrow or later tongiht.

Thanks for the heads up Jim. Lucky for me Patrick PMed me asking me what was up with my lack of P/Ts in the pass :p

Mike Mike Mike :rolleyes: :D ;)

OK guys - I am back in town. I am at work now, but when I get home I will do an inventory (i am sure it will be fine) and then tomorrow morning I will send BD his takes. Once I recieve his puts, I will do my P/T's and get the pass moving again. This sound good to everyone?

Patrick

Alrighty Patrick.....I'll send them over to your addy although I haven't heard Ron's yay or nay on the P/Ts :whistling: ;)

Love,
Robert :love: :p

PS: Hey Patrick, if you aren't wanting any of my Puts, if you want I can send them to the next guy in line just to speed things up a bit?

Lemme know :sign:

BD - I am actually looking at the bolivar pettite corona! I'll decide by tomorrow; hopefully!

Ron- Are we ok on BD's P/T's? Everyone else ok?

Patrick

OK - I just did inventory and all sticks are accounted for...sort of.

From the beginning there was a Padron 1964 Pyramid on the list. However, there is now no Pyramid in the pass. There is however a Padron 1964 Diplomatico Maduro that is wrapped in plastic wrap (which is how Ron packaged many of the cigars). I assume this was always a diplimatico and that it was just a typo that has been overlooked from the beginning. Swifty or Mike have any thoughts? Anyone else?

Patrick

Yet another post.....

BD - Is the Edge you are throwing in the Corrojo or Maduro? I might grab it if it is the maduro....

Patrick

LC-Smoker said:
Yet another post.....

BD - Is the Edge you are throwing in the Corrojo or Maduro? I might grab it if it is the maduro....

Patrick
[snapback]180469[/snapback]​

Ya big post padder :p

The Edge is a maddie :thumbs:

LMK :D

As far as I am concerned, we are back on track. Thanks for dealing with the mis-ship to all involved. :thumbs:

Also, I am 99% sure that the PAM that I wrapped was a Pyramid and NOT a Diplomatico. But, with a 1% degree of unassuredness, I am not going to make an issue of it.

Pass On!!! :D

GREAT! Were movin!

BD's takes will go out in the morning. I'll post my P/T's when I get home from work tonight.....

Thanks Ron!

Patrick

Patrick, if you let me know about where to send my plays by 4:15pm pacific.....I should be able to get them out today.

Thanks for letting me play Ron! :thumbs:

Send 'em to me...I am definately taking the RP and maybe the Bolivar....

Patrick

LC-Smoker said:
OK - I just did inventory and all sticks are accounted for...sort of.

From the beginning there was a Padron 1964 Pyramid on the list. However, there is now no Pyramid in the pass. There is however a Padron 1964 Diplomatico Maduro that is wrapped in plastic wrap (which is how Ron packaged many of the cigars). I assume this was always a diplimatico and that it was just a typo that has been overlooked from the beginning. Swifty or Mike have any thoughts? Anyone else?

Patrick
[snapback]180467[/snapback]​

When I got the box all the sticks were wrapped in plastic wrap. I didn't notice the discrepancy at the time. Sorry, I guess I should have paid closer attention.

Well I may be mistaken, but as far as I know, the PAM '64 is a pyramide. It is larger at the foot than the head, a trumpet shape. The torpedo is the one that come to a point at the head.

:thumbs: