• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Home from Iraq, Been a While" Cigar Pass

Everything looks good to me. Send it on it's merry little way. :thumbs:

As far as the shipping labels, I can't take credit for that. I learned the label way of box passes quite a while ago from the JR Boards.

This pass is moving along beutifully!!! :D

OK!

I was busier than a one legged dog with fleas today so I didn't get the box to P.O. I will hit it up tomorrow morning on my way to work.

I am outta here for the weekend, starting now. I have an all weekend herf to go to, HOAH. If you have never heard of it, check the threads over at CF in the clubhouse room. So everyone play nice together, and remember, get along or no McDonald's! :p he heh. See everyone on Sunday night. HERF ON!!!

Looking sweet to me!

momentary thread jack: happy birthday to one of the pass members, Moki!
have a good one.

:thumbs:

WTF?

A box arrived at my door on Monday, from a return address I did not recognize. I then saw a few hand written address labels and only recognized Moki's name I so I figured it must be a box pass but I have no idea which site this pass may be from.

There's absolutely no paperwork, (a pass order, a P/T list or ANYTHING identifying what this is). Hell, I thought it was a bomb at first ??? .

I don't know about the rest of you but quite a few people are involved in passes on many cigar boards or sometimes passes that are run without an on-line BB.

Honestly, I had no idea what this was nor did I receive any PM's or whatever telling me it was on its way (that's actually not a big deal but with a pass like this that has absolutely NO identification on it whatsoever, it might have been a good idea for whoever sent me this to have sent me a PM or an email "Hey Bill, Ron's pass is on it's way to you." or "Hey Bill, you ready for Ron's pass?"

Anyway, I'll try to post P/T's tomorrow......

Hey Bill, Ron's pass is on the way. :whistling:

Please let us know when it arrives. :laugh:

I had PMed Alex that I had inadvertantly left the pass order out of the box. I also sent the pass order with a request to print it out and add. He said he was rather busy so I will now post it here. After you, bill, comes

Tone-NY (Anthony)
Moki (Andrew)
Kona Peaberry (Roy)
back to the host RLinNH (Ron)

mea maxima culpa

melski said:
I had PMed Alex that I had inadvertantly left the pass order out of the box. I also sent the pass order with a request to print it out and add. He said he was rather busy so I will now post it here. After you, bill, comes

Tone-NY (Anthony)
Moki (Andrew)
Kona Peaberry (Roy)
back to the host RLinNH (Ron)

mea maxima culpa
[snapback]184148[/snapback]​

Can you perhaps ship the pass order and other documentation to me or Tone-NY, and we'll put it back in the pass?

RLinNH said:
Hey Bill, Ron's pass is on the way. :whistling:

Please let us know when it arrives. :laugh:
[snapback]184142[/snapback]​

Har har, you funny man :laugh:

Takes:
Romeo y Julieta Cedros Delux #3
Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo des Dieux
Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo des Dieux
Partagas Serie D #4
Ashton VSG Spellbound
Padron Anniversary 1964 Monarcha (maduro)

Puts:
Ramon Allones Small Club Corona 12/04
Quai d'Orsay Gran Corona 5/04
Punch Punch 6/04
H. Upmann Magnum 46 12/04
Davidoff Millennium Blend Robusto
Ashton VSG Belicoso #1

DC# to Anthony:
0103 8555 7494 8627 3322

Tone-NY GET READY

Starting the PeePee dance now. If I'm lucky this bad boy could be to me by Saturday!

Nice plays there Cat Man :D That Ashton Beli may have my name on it :D

Sorry for my oversight about re-printing the box pass doc. As this is the only pass I'm currently involved in it just didn't stick in my mind, particularly with the mailing and DC labels already printed out.

I tell ya, this is what I LOVE :love: about passes, trying cigars I've never had before.

I had thought about buying a box of HdM Le Hoyo des Dieux but never did because most Hoyos I've smoked I've never really been that impressed with :( However the "Le Hoyo" series are a unique line offered by HdM. MRN sez "The Le Hoyo Series was created in the 1940's by A. Durr (an importer based in Zurich) whihc also created the Hoyo de Monterrey Chateaux Series around the same time." MRN also says specifically about the des Dieux "This is the best of the Le Hoyo Series, by general consensus. The main taste is woodiness."

This cigar is a "Corona Grande" vitola, 6 1/8 x 42, the same dimensions as a Quai d'Orsay Gran Corona, Punch Super Selection No. 1 and a Cohiba Siglo III.

Well, I dunno about "woodiness" but this cigar was FANTASTIC!! :thumbs: I don't know how BOTH of these cigars that Ron started the pass with didn't get taken but I grabbed both of them and I'm glad I did. A very nice cigar and I will be looking to add a box to the coolerdor in the near future.

Thanks Ron :thumbs: As far as the rest of you that didn't take one or both of these, sorry but your loss :D

I am stoked you enjoyed the smokes Bill. :thumbs:

Personally, I was surprised that the Des Diux's made it that long also.

The fact that I have about half a box left weighed heavily on my decision not to take the des Dieux; leave 'em for somebody else to try. They are very good smokes indeed. :p

Speaking of the box, does anyone have a list of what's currently in it?

Packaging popcorn and Bubble wrap are all that's left. It's your job to fill it back up with smokes Toneny. ;)

Not a problem my vintage stash of el Producto, Garcia y Vega, Dutch Masters are waiting and able ;)

I agree, smoked two of them in the past month and loved 'em both. Have to say from the few "Le Hoyos" I have smoked, am an admirer of the line.