• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home from the hospital

Shamrocker

Sheik Yerbouti
After receiving the call to come home from work on Friday around noon, we headed to the hospital for the birth of our little one. After a long labor and having it stall for far too long (we're impatient and it's hard to see your wife in pain and me being pracitcally helpless) and some hard pushing, we brought our son into the world. Ethan James Norek was born at 15:35, 21" long and weighed 8lbs 1oz.

(pictures to follow)

Congratulations! Get his first pair of skates yet? :laugh:

Doc.

Addy in profile. You'll have no time to enjoy those sticks you've collected so you might as well send them to me.

Oh yeah, CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations! Now, you'll someday know the meaning of "the toxic nugget".

Congrats man, your life has just changed forever. For the better. :thumbs:

Super best wishes to your wife, you and of course, that 8 pound 1 oz bundle of joy. They grow so fast, start picture taking now.

Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your family.

Congratulations! Get his first pair of skates yet? :laugh:

Doc.

I'm taking him for a custom fitting next month ;) I've never played hockey, and I'm a bit of a pylon on the ice... but if he's up for trying it I certainly won't stop him!

Congrats man, your life has just changed forever. For the better. :thumbs:

No doubt there. He's 2.5 days old and I can already feel that happening!

And thanks everyone! Here's one of the first pictures I took that wasn't blurry... hands were a tad shaky and I had to rely on the autofocus because I couldn't see straight at the time :) I'm going to guess this was taken with him at about 20 minutes old. I plan to sift through the rest and tinker a bit with Photoshop tomorrow.

Firsthug.jpg

Hey Shamrocker, Congratulations are in order for you! Handsome little guy there!

Congrats! Hope you smoked something good to celebrate...My older daughter's birthday is Sep 7th too! she just turned 2.

Congrats Shamrocker! My wife and I just had a son and he's already almost a month old. It is the most awesome experience in the world!

Congrats on the new addition to the family Keith, I hope that your son and wife are doing good. That's a good lookin' boy you have there brother, isn't life grand...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats brother!!! There is no better feeling in the worls than becoming a parent.
thumbs-up.gif

Congrats! I hope for many happy years, and very few sleepless nights for you and your family.