• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hong Kong

DreC

Has anyone had good/bad experiences with Hong Kong suppliers of ISOM's. I noticed the majority of the "Good ones" don't charge for shipping but they are at par with the average cost of ISOM's.

What's the deal with them??

other1 said:
Don't talk about fight club!!
I'm not talking about any particular club...just about fighting in general.
But I get your message. ;)

He made a boo-boo and talked about rule # 1. Which is to not talk about rule #1.

Stop giving the new guy a hard time :angry:

Don't you worry DreC, I talk about Fight Club all the time, and nothing has happened to me. NOTHING

So there Other1 :p :sign:

We let you talk because you never fight :p :p

That is because I sir, am a Puss... er that is to say a Pacifest :p

I thought it was because the entry fee was too high. ;)

You guys are outta control...That must be why I enjoy it here so much. :thumbs:

PuroBrat: Thanks for having my back!! ;)

Ain't it strange how much a Hong Kong Puro tastes like one of those illegal Cubans? One of those things that makes you say...Hmmmmm :p

Hmmm Spain had the Spanish Inquisition and the British turn over of Hong Kong in 1984....your right CC, both are great places due to thier history...:)

Oh I forgot we were talking about cigars...would not know I only smoke domestics like white owl's..:)

Travis Club, made here in Texas, 100% tobacco and if you don't think they taste cuban...well...send em to me, and I will smoke em for you :p

Are you and I the only ones that smoke TC's PB? Never hear anyone mention them before.

Now that is an impressive manufacturing operation!! Are those all machine made, short filler smokes? :D

spain and switzerland :thumbs:
i guess i'll have to visit hong kong sometime ;)

Wascal said:
Are you and I the only ones that smoke TC's PB? Never hear anyone mention them before.
Might be Wascal, I actually figured I was the ONLY one. :D

The ones I smoke however are not the Premium Long Filler ones, I smoke the regular line Senators. Not all the time, but when I am out of real smokes (more often than not these days) and I get a urge to light up, I go to the local EZ-Mart and grab a couple.

They satisfy the addiction ???