• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hong Kong

Wonder if "Bandless Plain Shipping" is necessary. . .sure would like to have all the goodies. . .

Only if you want your cigars for less. Guaranteed shipping with "all the goodies" is expensive. :0

Wascal said:
Only if you want your cigars for less. Guaranteed shipping with "all the goodies" is expensive. :0
Not necessarily true!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :D

Rush said:
Wonder if "Bandless Plain Shipping" is necessary. . .sure would like to have all the goodies. . .
The answer is No. You can also ask to receive the box sealed. If not it will have been opened and inspected for quality which is no big deal.

If you're in the military and can get to the Fleet Landing complex down the street from the Star Ferry (I believe it's the Victoria Pier, but I may be mistaken) go upstairs and there's a legit wine/cigar shop that sells real Cuban cigars. It is totally legal for you to buy them and totally legal for you to return to your ship/unit with them (so long as the Chain of Command hasn't denied the privilege) but NOT LEGAL for you to enter US territories, waters, or land with them. We had several great "HERFS" on the boats (we call them Cigar Socials) after Hong Kong and Singapore.

I am expecting a package from the Hong Kong area Friday and I can't wait :) Its my first box, but it has a little "Red Dye" #4 in it..

--Josh

PuroBrat said:
That is because I sir, am a Puss... er that is to say a Pacifest :p
Ah Ha! I knew it,.....or does that just mean you live on the West Coast! :lookup:

Rush said:
That's how I'm doing mine until the elections are over. Ordered mine last Wednesday and it was here on Monday. UPS Express is Da Bomb! :thumbs:

Hong Kong is the king of counterfits Are we sure items are authentic coming from that area?