• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoping an experienced smoker can help

Water to salt ratio has an affect. Make sure that whatever container you’re using is air tight perhaps multiple zip-loc bags inside of a lock n lock container. Do you have a boveda pack? You could try that too
I'm try the boveda way when I get home. I didnt think about doubling up on the bags tho, that's a good idea. I think I'm doing the right salt-water ratio tho, not to much water in the cap, it's supposed to be like wet sand right? And iv read to use tap water, is that right? These hydrometers are driving me crazy

I use a mason jar for salt testing....much more consistent results. If one isn't handy, double bag the test environment. My Govee was within a point of the desired level when I tested it.

I use a mason jar for salt testing....much more consistent results. If one isn't handy, double bag the test environment. My Govee was within a point of the desired level when I tested it.
That's a good idea. I just did the double bag and bother the govves are at 63% now

I love this group! I just had to buy another gallon of distilled water and couldn’t remember the colloidal silver to water ratio. A quick search and bam! Question answered!

A wise man once told me;

I use nano-silver mixed with my distilled water, and this eliminates any possibility of contracting mold, and keeps the spores from spreading if there is mold introduced to the environment. It is odorless and tasteless, as well as non-toxic...

This will work, 2 ounces per gallon of distilled water (20 ppm Ag). I use it with my aristocrats and my set it and forget it systems, as well as my beads. If I see any mold on recently purchased cigars, I used the same solution to gently wipe down the cigar, it kills any trace of mold...

http://www.amazon.com/Nano-Silver-Colloidal-Ounces-Market/dp/B00DQIEDWY
Interesting. So I found some 500ppm CS. Can someone elaborate on the reason for 20ppm?