• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoping to be proven Wrong

Heya,

Say hi to your dad for me, and tell him I said "what up midnight"
One good thing I got out of ever getting caught up with your sister is almost having a father-in-law like your pops...even if he did call me a dirty wetback when I was 16 :sign:

Everything will be ok yo...he survived having you as a son like you, so this ain't nothing!
Prayers from all of us DUI

I've been there as well and I can tell you from personal experience that things can change for the better quickly and for quite a long time. Stay positive and enjoy all the time you have, however long it is.

Keep your chin up, prayers and thoughts for your Dad and family.

I just wanted to thank everyone for being so kind and supportive, my father is being held in the hospital for another 2 weeks to monitor his recovery. He is currently being given IV TPN which is basically IV nourishment along with hydration packs to keep him at a good RH %. He is alot more coherent and actually knows where he is now so we are taking baby steps into his recovery.

Thanks again

Jesse

Update: My father is still in the hospital, but he is improving... The doctors ordered a cat scan and a MRI to see if there was something showing that would explain his inability to focus and be coherent. They ruled out him having a stroke, but are now leaning towards something they call tumor brain... tumors in the body release toxins that the immune system attacks and causes delirium and confusion. We are staying positive and keeping our heads up

Thanks for all of your support

I'm glad things are stabilizing for your dad :thumbs: