• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hosting a pass and need a greenhorn for experience!

Jonesy is good people, but the other day he questioned my fanhood. IMO he's on the bubble.

Hey look guys. I made a bad statement last night. I want to appologize to Jonsey in public. I was trying to make a joke and it was a slap in the face to Jonsey. For that and for starting this shit storm I am sorry. Can we please go back to smoking and passing cigars? Jonsey PM sent to you.

Edit to say F-U SteveHawk I know I am an ass.

"theASShatguy"

Brother, you know I love you... If I can't bust your chops, then whose can I bust? :love:

Sounds like a Kodak Moment to me! Glad everything worked out and THE PASS IS ON!!!!
Thanks Brian for sponsoring this one and good luck to all the contenders!!!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

I hope Brian's pass comes off with the quality and style that he has exemplified since joining here, and it would be a privilege to be a part of it.

It seems to me that there are some TNG's (Time & Numbers Guys) who think they will be seen as FOG's if they beat down newbies or semi newbies.

The gesture was pure class and if you think Brian violated something, report him to Rod ;) or PM him and tell him how he can be more like you!

It's really hard to understand what someone's intent or purpose is through text, maybe it's better to ask them rather than slam them in public ??? Just my .02

OK, since I meet the requirements now, I'll post a reason:

I've been a member on CP for about 5 months now after being invited over here by Preembargo. I've had a chance to meet some great brothers from Texas on here, but do to my job (teacher and coach) I have not been able to spend too much time online. Consequently, I have not had a chance to meet too many of you other brothers. Frankly, I'm also getting tired of Mike, Mark, Jim, Jeff, and the rest of the gang talk about some of you and not knowing who the heck they're talking about. I've been in passes on other boards and I know how much you learn about the guys you're in the pass with. Since CP is starting to become my regular board, I'd like to get out of my little corner of it and get exposed to the rest of you, for better or worse.

Also, I love the search for the HTF cigar!!! When Mike showed me the Pretty Penny Pass I was in love. I've been able to get my hands on some mighty fine sticks that I think some others would love to have an opportunity at, just like ya'll have a ton of sticks that I would love to have a shot at. I think I could hold my own in one of your passes and hopefully provide something valuable back.

In the end, Brian, I hope to get into one of your passes soon, even if this is not the avenue. Thanks for hearing me out!

John: Did you here the latest ploy Jonsey is using to lure young n00bs?
Rob: Nope. How's he doin' it?
John: Pass Invites!
Rob: Sweet Mother of God! What will he think of next?!

2165363414_c023f34101.jpg

Hi! I'm Brian and this here friend of mine is John and we are the BOMB BROTHERS!

2164583571_5b42462572_o.jpg

Nice play Brian!

That picture will make me laugh every time I see it.....stuff came out my nose onto the back of my camera while trying to take it........I can't believe it's in focus!

I wholeheartedly agree with these two statements:

Dennis your such an asshole...

and

So DanThe Man, your statement...
"Getting a spot as a greenhorn newb in Jonesy's pass would be like getting a seat at the World of Poker Tournament without competing"
is a little bit of a stretch, don't you think?

As Dennis' brother, I can attest to the fact that he is indeed an asshole of the highest order. :D

And, as a poker player, I'm offended -- downright OFFENDED -- in your assessment of the WPT, Dan. I believe an immediate ban is needed! :0
That's some funny shit, right there. LOL. :rolleyes:

Hi Jonsey.

First off, let me start by saying don't listen to the negative, because there are more positives.

Secondly, l would like to be a participant in your NEWB pass. I do meet all of the requirements and would feel honored to do so. I am new to the board and fairly new to cigars. That is to say that I have smoked cigars in the past, but never really understood the complexity of them. To put it quite simply, I have found through this site and my fellow BOTLs, that cigars are like fine wine. To truly appreciate them, you must have knowledge of them. I believe that I have yet to know all the complexities of a taste of a cigar, however I am learning fast. I must say that I have definitely learned the cost of this hobby, which to me makes it very intriguing. I am a man of fine taste and enjoy the finer things of life. This is not to say it is all material. I also believe that a man's word is his bond, and with that said, I hope to know that you can trust that if I am picked the package will go on, as is should.

Jonesy, I don't necessarily expect to be the one that is picked, but let me thank you for the great post and opportunity.

PS I'm the one that is excited as hell.

Thanks,
Guccibar (Mike Barker) :cool:

See thats is just what we don't need is more negatives, be kind to your BOTL. :D

This is being cut off today due to the need of getting the pass started a little earlier than expected. The newbie slot will be announced in the next few days.

Since those of you that put name in the hat to come out with the newbie slot in my pass, I chose the person the only reasonable way to choose, put your names into a bowl and I let my 9 year old son pick out a folded up piece of paper. Thanks for all of your input and time......

and the piece of paper reads..........Altercall.

Awesome!!! Thanks for doing this Brian. I'll so my best to not act like a Noob, but no promises.