• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hotlanta Fahreheit Lottery

Thank you to all who participated, and congratulations to all the lottery winners.

This was alot of fun for me, and I hope for everyone else.

Smokes are boxed and waiting (in the AC I might ad) for FedEx pickup under 2-Day delivery with tracking numbers as below (no particular order). Hope these get to you in time to light up for the Fourth !

Swampcat18 - 851272268363
NASTY - 851272268374
TheMoneyCollector - 851272268400
Wolfie - 851272268385
TheVitaleMob - 851272268396

The Fedex man just came by and boy do I feel undeserving! Thank you very much! My only problem now is deciding what to smoke first. I've just learned that I will have the house entirely to myself this weekend. Probably going to buy myself a pile of steaks and watch Band of Brothers, which a friend tossed at me when I unknowingly declared that I'd never seen it. He looked like his head was about to explode. ;)

It's going to be a good one, rain or not!

I'm still at work, but my wife just called me and told me my package had just arrived. I made her give me an inventory and I almost fell out of my chair when she told me what was in there. Great selection and great timing, too. I'm heading down to Louisiana to visit my family for the 4th. Planning on spending a lot of time out on the porch smoking with my brother. He's really my only cigar smoking buddy so I am really looking forward to getting there.