• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston Area herf

Well I guess it's just us three again. We'll have to hang out in the garage or we can go to the Gingerman like normal. It seemed like a better idea to have it at the house when it was cooler.

I'm in depending on the baby. Wifey was admitted to the hospital tonight for pregnancy induced hypertension. Her BP has been high all night...so we may have a baby tomorrow.

However, if we don't and they send us home....I'll stop in.

I'll be running late and might not be able to make it. I have a handful of client issues I have to address.. My counterpart is out as his wife went into labor this morning.

Audi_kraut said:
I'll be running late and might not be able to make it. I have a handful of client issues I have to address.. My counterpart is out as his wife went into labor this morning.

Must be something in the water around here....

Haha. Hope all is well with you and the wife Jake. Let us know if you are available. I think we are still meeting up.. Just later than usual.

I would...but as of yesterday I have an Interview in the morning...crack of dawn, with a competitor company of mine. Then after that we go back to the doctor to re-check her BP and possibly have a baby.

I never go to bed early...but for the additional pay...I need to be tucked in REALLY early tonight.

Dang, I need to check this thread more often.
Sorry I missed the 21st.
Any chance of hooking up with you boys on a M, T or W evening?
I am spending more time in Houston than Colorado these days, like 4-5 nights out of the week.

Actually we are planning on herfing tomorrow at Gingerman's before Chief moves away. Just waiting to hear back.

Think I'm going to bail on the herf. I have to finish packing and clean up for some family coming into town for graduation on Saturday.

Wanna grab a cigar at my place Sar? We're back on paleo, but you're more than welcome to grub down on the chicken and salad we're having.

Edit* this is an open invitation for anyone who is interested. Just let me know so I can cook accordingly.

Chief and I meeting at Gingermans around 5-530 today if anyones free. PM me for details.

@Rock also couldn't come. And I had other things to take care of. If y'all want to meet up another day just let me know so I can plan accordingly. Not sure what your plans are @cheifmd.