• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Houston, Orlando, DC, Baltimore

Acclaym

Moderation in moderation
Well... I gots me a promotion, boys (and Bri). I'm a big corporate guy now and y'all best beware. Operations Training and Safety Director is now on my plate and since we have new locations Houston, Orlando, DC, and Baltimore, I'd like to know which of you degenerates frequents these parts. Anyone or anything stay around?

I’m 2.5 hours away from DC, in Charlottesville. Now when you get to DC, check out W. Curtis Drappers (also have a location in Bethesda MD. Check out Cinder BBQ in NE DC. Also, little known fact, liquor stores in Montgomery County MD (Bethesda and Silver Spring) have killer prices and good selection of brown liquor.

Well... I gots me a promotion, boys (and Bri). I'm a big corporate guy now and y'all best beware. Operations Training and Safety Director is now on my plate and since we have new locations Houston, Orlando, DC, and Baltimore, I'd like to know which of you degenerates frequents these parts. Anyone or anything stay around?

Congrats on the promotion. Let me know if you are ever around DFW.

Oh geez, were you the only internal applicant :)

Congrats Nathan. Keep the life/work balance and you'll do fine.

Congrats on the promotion! I work north of Baltimore in Aberdeen often, so let me know when you're around. I usually travel there every other week, but this summer has been taking me elsewhere.

With enough notice, I can make the pilgrimage to DC, or Baltimore. I'd love to meet you and Mr. Holmes for the first time.

I'll be in Baltimore next Tuesday/Wednesday but not sure about my availability. I'll stay in touch.

I won't be in Baltimore next week. Maybe the week of the 12th. Lots of time in Fayetteville, NC coming up including a weekend. How far is that from you Mr. Fields? Edit, oh nevermind. I forgot how close Fredericksburg is to DC.

We also have locations in Charlotte (Home), Charleston, Columbia, Greenville (SC), Raleigh, and Greensboro (NC). I'll be migrating regularly.

Alright, so I looked up your Houston location, and you're about 6 miles from my office (bw@clay)

Are you still here?

No, sorry. I'm at IAH getting ready to board with some crying babies and a coughing, sick, elderly group. :D?

No, sorry. I'm at IAH getting ready to board with some crying babies and a coughing, sick, elderly group. :D?

Sounds like every flight I've ever been on.
Be safe and holler at me next time you're here.

Opening new offices in Norfolk, VA and Richmond, VA (Nashville is next). Please let me know if anyone is around.