• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How About a Quickie

vern

Here is an idea that I have had ratteling around in my noggin. How about a pass for those short smokes . I can think of a few that I reach for when I Don't have time for that Great Robusto,Torp or Churchill. I am not sure what all I would start the pass with but they would all be coronas,panatellas and smaller ( no tiperellos or other supermarket cigars ).
What do the rest of ya think? Let me know.

I smoke a lot of tin box cigars when I want t quickie. Cigars like the Fuente Cubanitos, Macanudo Ascots or maduros, etc. I even saw that Cohiba (red dot) has a smaller smoke that comes in a cardboard package.I believe most of these are machine made, but the ones I have tried are not bad for quick smokes.

VernIf you are talking about short cigars like an AF Short Story or a Rothchild size cigar count me in. With all respect to Tom if you are talking about the cigarrette type "cigars" that come in little tin boxes, reguradlees of the brand, then I'm out.:cool:

Ok lets clarify what I am calling a Quickie, fuente short story,fuente esquisitos.sosa cetros, 5 Vegas coronas and a host of others most of these take about 20 to 30 min. to smoke, but hey I am no snob I have once or twice smoked them things out of tins , it's just that I don't think of them as cigars ( sorry if that offends any ).
Any ways guys kick it around guys an let me know what you all think.

I've got some shorties and might be interested if timing is right. With Summer coming, I have a lot of vacations scheduled.I'm of the thinking to limit to handmades/ no tin smokes. Nothing against them. I've got some Jose Marti's that are very good. JMO

No offense taken. The tin smokes really don't belong in a pass unless it's a tin smoke pass.. lolI'd join this one, but I'm in 3 or 4 passes already. Maybe next time.

I'm not sure how fast i can get this pass going but when I do I will email all of you that are interested. smoked a maria mancini today ,very good smoke especially for the price.

Hey Vern, its Larz. Count me in also. I like short cigars sometimes. I hate to waste a good cigar because you have no time. Let me know. :)

OK boys & girls keep them cards and letters commin. Looks like we might make a pass out of  this yet.
(Edited by vern at 6:19 am on May 7, 2001)

Sounds pretty interesting. Got room for one more?
Address sent!Dave :cool:

Hey Vern, you asked me to post my email on the website so here you go.....CigarEnthusiast@telocity.com(You know the email link next to my name works as well)Dave :cool:

Well it's getting there ,thanks guys I can't do it with out your support. We are still looking for a few good men ( just like the marines and .......) keep posting on this board and we will get there yet.

Great to have you aboard Tex. I am going to take a little longer putting this one together. Thanks again for all your help.

I'm new, but I'd love to get into this pass. E-Mail is coming VernJoe P

Take your time vern...I am poor...cigar rich but poor never the less...more time is better (ha-ha)