• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How About a Quickie

Welcome aboard Joe P.
Well guys it looks like we are about half way there .
The cigar pass site looks a little different when I loged on . I hope this is just temporary,if not my vote is to put it back the way it wuz.

Well I have started gathering up sticks for this pass . i will go out to another cigar shop tonite and add a few more to the pile.

Sounds good Vern....my wife thinks I have too many cigars....I gave her some asprin and put her in bed...LOL

Hey great idea Firelarz what kind of asprin do you recommend ?Any way for the rest of you I went to the third local huff n puff and here's what I've come up with.
Cigars I am starting the pass with...Maria Mancini    Degualle
La Luna  Furte Maduro                  
Rey Del Mundo    Cafe
Baccarat       Cafe
Fuente     Short Story                      
Don Thomas Cameron  Short        
La Estrella Cabana  Panatella
Casa Blanca    Cafe
Don Diego       Baby
Padron     Panatella
Dominica  Corona
Fuente   Esquisitos
Fonseca  Cetros                                  
Upmann  Demitasse
Savoy ( 4 yr. old ) CoronaPlus there will  be others that will be added
if they come in the mail before I start this pass.
(Edited by vern at 4:43 pm on June 8, 2001)

Forgive my newbieness, but what are the "5+"s for?
Are they over 5 years old? Are you including more then 5 of them?Dave :cool:

It was just a mistake and I hope I have fixed it. I thought most players in the pass would want to know , if this is a foopah <I am sorryOK guys lets get a few more on board ,Hopefully it's not to long till we start as some of these sticks have allready started calling my name.
(Edited by vern at 4:46 pm on June 8, 2001)

Hey Vern, looks like a good list. You need to give them BIG asprin for it to work right. It doesnt help I have mu humidors in the bedroom where she can see them...Oh well......Larz

Thanks for the medical advice Firelarz. I am glad I keep my koolador in the basement, otherwise I am sure I would hear " you love them dam cigars more than you love me " .You got to admit there just ain't no good way to answer that.
AS FOR THE REST OF YA..........
I figure I will give this pass another week to gather up members and then i will Kick it in the butt and get it started.

FAIR WARNING TO ALLI will kick this pass off at the end of this week so you have till then join and email me your snail mail address.
Thanks to all

OK, I just got back from the post office. Vern and I met at the lounge last night to do the hand off. GilV the box is coming your way with a confirmation # of 0300 1290 0003 0483 7185. My takes:
Fuente Short Story
Padron Panatella
Savoy Corona
Casa BlancaMy puts:
La Luna Rosado #5
La Luna Reserva Colada
La Luna LHB Colada
La Luna LHB Robusto
Leyenda Connecticuit Corona
Leyenda Maduro CoronaI also added some packing and extra cello's in case any one needs them.
Greta pass Vern. Thanks for letting me in. Have fun everybody!

Hey Vern,I'm a little confused as to the order of this pass. Could please post the order. Thanks

This is the order of this passMD headley
GilV
JerryG
Texcigar
JoeP
Firelarz
Bonneville
DaveWF
and back to me.

Cool, I've never been last in a pass.  
Another first! (or Last, so to speak)
Dave :cool:

Awesome, I am never near the end of the pass. Hope there is some good stuff left when it gets to me :)

Yeh I just thought it would be nice to put this pass in reverse order. Glad ya like it

I'm back just in time to receive this pass. Just ckecked to USPS its still "in rout to its destination" maybe Saturday.Can someone explain the pee pee dance? Been participating in passes for a year, hear the tern in other BBs.confused...