• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How About a Quickie

GilV ie. yhe Pee Pee danceI think Shadow started it all and then it took on a life of its own , read starting from page 5 of my personal best cigar pass and that should explain it.

OK Pass was here but now it's gone.Takes:
Maria Mancini something or anotherPuts
Partagas Serie "S" Perfecto aged about a year (are you guys tired of these yet?)
HdM - Oh Oh forgot the make and model but its one of the new line after the popular vote. Its long and its good.Pass when out yesterday Confirmation number:
0300 6000 0001 0981 5860Thanks for letting me play:cool:

Hi Folks,How About a Quickie box landed in my mail yesterday, Saturday, June 2. Here are my takes and puts:Takes:
La Luna Rosado #5
La Luna Reserva Colada
La Luna Maduro FuertePuts:
HdM Corona extra
CAO Aniv. Petite Maduro
Cupito Torpito
Yumari Coronita
Connie #9 MaduroThe box goes to TexCigar, leaving Montevallo, Al. on Monday, June 4. I will post conf# here.Thanks Vern, et. al.JerryG

Thanks Guys , nice puts ,it has been great having all of you in the pass

Hey guys, looks like it is making great progress. I will not be here from June 6 to June 12, so if the box will be on its way to me then, please reroute it, I am going to Vegas and Arizona. Cant wait.... Just wanted to let you know. I didnt want to hold up the pass. Talk to you soon...Larz

It don't look like it will be a problem as the pass probally won't arrive at your door till ya get back Firelarz but I will keep an eye on it and ask JoeP to hold it for a couple days if nessary. Have a great trip and don't lose your shirt

Box is on it's way to Virginia via USPS with the confirmation number of 0300 1290 0004 6574 5336.thanks for letting me play.JerryG

Got the box today...well put together vern...takes
Cupido
don Tomas
Hdm Churchill(just wanted to right size the pass)Puts
£a £una Reserva Colada
Punch Rare (sic) Corojo Rothchild
£a £una African Fuerte Cama£unaI will mail off tomorrow and email JoeP

confirm # 0310 2990 0006 5766 2554 and I threw in a 5 vegas corona because I smoked one on the way home and it was marvelous so I shared..
Thanks for letting me play vern

I have this box in hand and will do puts/takes tonight and get it back in the mail tomorrow.

Okay here we goTakes :LaLuna LBH Robusto
LaLuna Colada
5 Vegas CoronaPuts:Cifuentes Robusto
Padron 2000
Punch Rothchild
Macanudo Robust Hyde ParkGreat pass Vern. Thanks for letting me play. The box will go out tomorrow at lunch. I'll post a conf. # then.

Wow Joe great puts . Thanks for the quick turn around You can play in my sandbox anytime

To DaveWF ,I was just looking over the erlier posts and noticed that you are going to be the last one in this pass and I didn't know if you were aware of the rule that the last guy is susposed to fill any remaining room in the container with Opusx. Oh well seeing as how it's your first time as anchor we could let it pass this time.YIppie I oh keyea This pass is about half way

Mailed this at lunch today.
Conf.# 0300 1290 0005 4651 3434
I'll email firelarz and let him know its on its way. Thanks again Vern it was fun.

Hey Guys, got the pass today. Here are my takes and puts...
Takes.. Macanudo Robusto
FonsecaPuts... Mayorga Maduro
Bolivar Will send this out tomorrow, and will post a conf. # then...Thanks Vern.Larz

Thanks Lars good puts and great turnaround it's been nice having you in the pass. I would like to here more about your trip

Thanks for having me Vern. My trip was a blast!!! We went to Vegas, then drove to the Grand Canyon then to Phoenix where my parents live. It was awesome!!!!