• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How about some of this goodness

Yep Ham is a pretty good thing to love(except when it still oinks)"Now squeal like a pig boy"

Ham's OK, but it is very hard to keep lit.
I find it helpful to take slow, small puffs, like on a Laguito #1, while holding the flame directly to the foot. Then, pull like hell once it starts crackling, and you are in for some ham-smoke goodness.

"..... Well, there's egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam......"

"..... Well, there's egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam......"

- Have you got anything without spam?
- Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.

I love them! :laugh:

Ham's OK, but it is very hard to keep lit.
I find it helpful to take slow, small puffs, like on a Laguito #1, while holding the flame directly to the foot. Then, pull like hell once it starts crackling, and you are in for some ham-smoke goodness.

Hickory smoked ham Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm